Who here likes the 1-9 skill bar?

2»

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like it, better than nothing, but I would rather have had the Function hotkeys extended to F12.

Then there would be no problem getting actions confused if you are in the middle of chatting.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    those of you who are having issues with not enough space on the screen should invest in a widescreen monitor. i just got one the other day in preparation for these 3 extra spots and WOW at the difference.
  • Adeacia - Heavens Tear
    Adeacia - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm not sure if I like it or not. The extention totally messed up my skill bar placement on my game window.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    those of you who are having issues with not enough space on the screen should invest in a widescreen monitor. i just got one the other day in preparation for these 3 extra spots and WOW at the difference.

You bought a whole new monitor for the extra skill slots...?

I wish I had that kind of money. ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You bought a whole new monitor for the extra skill slots...?

I wish I had that kind of money. ;_;

LOL no kidding :) I do like the new keys, I agree though, would have rather had f9-f12 as functions :) But I am so happy with the new ones and I think its the ONLY good thing that really came out of the patch. The one thing no one should be complaining about .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kosake666
    kosake666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I personally don't like it, but that could all be solved with an option to hide / expand the lower 3 buttons. I've had my skills and skill bar locations perfect up til this came out, now I've got to move everything, and it just feels wrong. T_T
  • Nightfaii - Harshlands
    Nightfaii - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    took me 5 seconds to redistribute my skills b:victory b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]