Another pure mag question

Options
Synthetic - Harshlands
Synthetic - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Wizard
So im lvl 49 pure mag wizy and barbs are a real pain in the rear.... I was looking for any advice on beating a barb and dont say kite around cause it doesnt work! plz help!!
Post edited by Synthetic - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol, you're a Robe wizz on PvP.
    My advice:suck it up until u get to 7x , will get easyer in 8x.
    Otherwise, restat to LA, they will give u less trouble. And have Distance Shrink maxed.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synthetic - Harshlands
    Synthetic - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    darn so there's no way to beat em right now :-( oh well BM's are still easy prey, ty
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    darn so there's no way to beat em right now :-( oh well BM's are still easy prey, ty
    Waste tons of many on good gears with lots of phy def and socket them with phy def stones BUT at 49 i would really not recommand doing that.
    Quit.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So im lvl 49 pure mag wizy and barbs are a real pain in the rear.... I was looking for any advice on beating a barb and dont say kite around cause it doesnt work! plz help!!

since you're playing a wizard, don't even worry about PK until you're over 80. Then u have a seal (Force of Will) and a sleep (Soporific) that u can rely on an Undine do boost your damage.
    Wizard is not a PK class at low lvls, just simply lacks the means to controll the opponent. FoW is getting maxed at 80+ , u get Soporific and Undine at 79. This is why I say wait until lvl 79 to PK. Save cash for those 79s ultimates, cause they are damn expensive. For now just worry about lvl up.

Other option will be to restat to LA , but u will still lack opponent control. So basically you'll patch something that's still not yet working right. Best thing to do IMHO is suck it up, get to 80 and then go crazy.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    since you're playing a wizard, don't even worry about PK until you're over 80. Then u have a seal (Force of Will) and a sleep (Soporific) that u can rely on an Undine do boost your damage.
    Wizard is not a PK class at low lvls, just simply lacks the means to controll the opponent. FoW is getting maxed at 80+ , u get Soporific and Undine at 79. This is why I say wait until lvl 79 to PK. Save cash for those 79s ultimates, cause they are damn expensive. For now just worry about lvl up.

Other option will be to restat to LA , but u will still lack opponent control. So basically you'll patch something that's still not yet working right. Best thing to do IMHO is suck it up, get to 80 and then go crazy.
    +1.............
    Quit.