Genie xp question.

Rosslyn - Dreamweaver
Rosslyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I was working on my blademaster around level 15 and it seemed as if I was running out of quests towards the end of each of the lower teen levels. I am relatively new to this game, so I do not know where all the quests are yet. I was just wondering is there currently enough xp/spirit in game via questing to keep your genie up to level with you without having to grind? I looked on the forums for a few minutes and couldn't find an answer, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Tempir - Dreamweaver
    Tempir - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So I was working on my blademaster around level 15 and it seemed as if I was running out of quests towards the end of each of the lower teen levels. I am relatively new to this game, so I do not know where all the quests are yet. I was just wondering is there currently enough xp/spirit in game via questing to keep your genie up to level with you without having to grind? I looked on the forums for a few minutes and couldn't find an answer, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance!

As someone who is leveling her genie to be the same level as me I don't think so. You need to prioritize your skills. Check class guides on these forums as they're usually well made for what skills are must haves.

Of course I would recommend getting your needed skills first over leveling the genie so this way you can quest faster & thus get your spirit faster.
  • Aeode - Sanctuary
    Aeode - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As you continue on, the normal quests won't be anywhere near enough to level you each level so you will be needing to grind to make up the gap leftover after doing all of your normal quests and daily quests like Crazy Stone or the Friendship Quest.

I've been keeping my genie to my level all the way so far and have found that the exp gained from doing new quests (not the exp rewards at the end) plus a tiny bit of grinding is enough to fill up its exp so it's ready for the next level. That 100% infuse ratio really makes it worthwhile.

You could always buy exp cubes from other players to level your genie but in my opinion, at this stage, the exp lost the the genie can easily be made up.
  • Rosslyn - Dreamweaver
    Rosslyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks for the reply. I'll check out the class guides.