Emo magmite

killermachine
killermachine Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
So, I was killing mobs in cube room 4, when suddenly my magmite ran into a corner, and started bashing itself.
Apparently gms didn't feel like being online, so I'll jsut post pic here

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9103/magmy.png

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/3632/magmy2.png

At least I didn't give him my magic sword, or anything sharp before
Post edited by killermachine on

Comments

• XtinkX - Sanctuary
    XtinkX - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    u sure that ancient doom mob aint doing the damage?
  • killermachine
    edited July 2009
    they aren't range mobs, also notice both screenies have bash starting to cool down, also ancient doom does 10 dmg, not 250
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    um, im borrowing your pic to help fix my guide
  • killermachine
    edited July 2009
    ok, doing research on how alternative rock affects emotions of common rocks?
  • killermachine
    edited July 2009
    Could I at least get some gm response on this or anything? Having your magmite start bashing himself might be harmful during boss killing.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Could I at least get some gm response on this or anything? Having your magmite start bashing himself might be harmful during boss killing.

my response is, send in a ticket if something bad happened. I can't tell from the screenshot if whatever your magmite is doing is injuring itself, so click the link in my sig and the GMs can look into it b:victory
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lol, looks pretty clear to me. Self bash. Besides, what kind of room 4 mob can do what kind of damage?b:chuckle

Well, new patches are going to have bugs. They'll fix it eventually.
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are you treating your pet well? If it's trying to kill itself, maybe it's trying to tell you something o_o
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You people make me giggle.

Hope things get sorted out. I don't want to hear of an emo epidemic. =(
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Or maybe it just wanted out of Cube, and decided to take matter into its own... rocky hands? b:chuckle
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    that's actually funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Take the rock to a counselor T_T fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I found this rather amusing. My condolences to your magmite, but I do thank it for a laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?