prepaid cards

Options
_wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
_wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
i live in arizona, and i need to know which target or 7-11(in AZ) has a prepaid card available. if maybe some1 can get a adress for me plz? i cant buy from the site because i dont have a credit card D: and i could buy gold from the AH but i dont have enough to cover all that i want
Post edited by _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Suila - Harshlands
    Suila - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge/prepaid
    Here is the link, scroll down to the bottom. Click on either a Target or 7-11 link and from there you can search for a location to buy prepaid cards in your area.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i live in arizona, and i need to know which target or 7-11(in AZ) has a prepaid card available. if maybe some1 can get a adress for me plz? i cant buy from the site because i dont have a credit card D: and i could buy gold from the AH but i dont have enough to cover all that i want

Please note that the PWE pre-paid cards are not available on the Target website. Below is the information specific to Target stores and the product codes for our cards in their stores.

Please contact your local target with the below information and they can assist you in finding a location near you that has the cards.

$20 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366626183
    DPCI# 012150328

$10 pre-paid card
    UPC# 799366629603
    DPCI# 012150327

The DPCI# is the product code Target uses for this product and they should be able to find these pre-paid cards and check inventories with the above information. Just ask if they can locate the product at the closest store to you. Please note that some stores may not have the plan-o-gram updated for the section of the store these will go in so it is possible the product is in the store but not on the shelf.

If any of this information needs to be updated, please let me know what changes need to be made and we'll update it.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory