When will the server back up!!

MD - Harshlands
MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!!
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Uhh hollup.
    'Our weekly server maintenance will be tonight, July 29th from 11pm-1am PST.'
  • Flyingspirit - Harshlands
    Flyingspirit - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I wish the servers will be bak online soon :)
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Uhh hollup.
    'Our weekly server maintenance will be tonight, July 29th from 11pm-1am PST.'

ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!!
    edited July 2009
    ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!! ok thank you very much since I am lazy!!!

/seizure.
    ( . . . )
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BITTER

well hello there xD

boredb:sad
    edited July 2009
    BITTER

well hello there xD

boredb:sad

Hai hunny b:cute!
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bitter im fouck you then snope and then i might be baable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    bitter im fouck you then snope and then i might be baable

Pft dun forget our homeymoon to Sactuary either. D:<
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!! When will the server back up!!

lolz i thinks someone misses the game a bit much ;)
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    Skreamz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You think MD is bad, what do you suppose Siva is doing? If this was not in his 2 hours alotted for sleep, he could be hurting his neighbors pets or even his neighbors yelling all the while MUST GET 100!!! How many experience points is a chiuahua on miji?
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bittersweet b:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Supablazed b:angry
    Btw Siva sleeps like 4h a day now. He's improving!
    edited July 2009
    I IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS bored. who wants to sex me up?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Rawr!b:cute
  • roman6
    edited July 2009
    supa blazed make me a signature and i wont ever kill you again b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    who are you? pm me if your trying to be ninja

ps if you arent a threat to me i will laugh ! MUAHAHAHAb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Check my sig; iz pr0.
  • roman6
    edited July 2009
    i cant changeeee myyy avvatttarrrrrr!!!! this is Rome b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    rofl iz pro !b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Inorite. b:laugh
    edited July 2009
    lol what kind of sig do you want?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    edited July 2009
    one saying Rome....with cool effects like yoursb:laughb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    lol ill go mess around with photoshop see if i can do anything nice
    no promises tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Supa, you sell out...you need to lay out the terms of the agreement...can he attack you? can he kill you in TW? can he use his Genie on you (genies does 3585 dmg GG).
    edited July 2009
    Dot dot dot
  • Skreamz - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Oh and make me one too...but Use Skreamz not Rome for my signature
    edited July 2009
    LoL well rome doesnt pk me in swamps, i am to OP for his weak mdefb:angry

if im making sigs for people im getting some sort of payment !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    You wanna see what skillz I have?!?!
    YAYAYAYA:
    http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/7656/toradustbloody.png
    Made by me, myself and I b:cute.
    edited July 2009
    oh btw you have to give me some sort of motivation, mine has green smoke cause i smoke alot of bud, and the red stuff cuz lolz it is dq item
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roman6
    edited July 2009
    ehmmm...im not very creative....throw some fire and lightening in there b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.