edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Where can i see a guide for beta?
Post edited by DisiriSkaii - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yeah i've been wondering the same,, xD i've found guide for alpha, gamma, etc,, but not even 1 for beta,,^^

((Wiz Rlz ^^))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • DisiriSkaii - Sanctuary
    DisiriSkaii - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yeah i've been wondering the same,, xD i've found guide for alpha, gamma, etc,, but not even 1 for beta,,^^

((Wiz Rlz ^^))

no one has a guide it seems
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I've only heard one credible story of completing it and that group only barely made it. I don't think there is enough robust experience of beating beta for anyone to have written a guide yet.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Dandelyn - Heavens Tear
    Dandelyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    /bump

I only discovered rebirth alpha while I was on the last 15% or so of lvl 55 (or whatever the cap is for alpha). What are the level requirements for beta? What role would a robed venomancer have in rebirth beta?

Thank you kindly for any answers you may provide b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • probballer
    probballer Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    /bump

I only discovered rebirth alpha while I was on the last 15% or so of lvl 55 (or whatever the cap is for alpha). What are the level requirements for beta? What role would a robed venomancer have in rebirth beta?

Thank you kindly for any answers you may provide b:thanks

The lvl Requirements are 56-70 but mostly prefer 60-70 but if inexprienced then 65-70 would be better. The role of a robed veno is different from beta unless u do it in alpha too..alpha squads can vary.. but mainly in gamma and beta..i mostly see a bonus squad. So in my point of view a veno's role should be collecting celebeans and go back only for bosses...unless ur done collecting. If u have a herc than that'll be great u can atk mobs and mine the thing at the same time. Hopefully I will make a beta guide soon once i get enough information. I have yet to past Beta also...so anyone who knows beta and have passed it plz post