how to trade genie

Options
__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
How do i make a genie tradeable? and can a low lvl use a lvl 90 genie?plz tell me thx u b:puzzledb:beatupb:shocked
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• Asila - Lost City
    Asila - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The level of the player has nothing to do with the level of the genie, though i doubt you spared you can have a level 90 genie while you are level 60 (practically the genie would have "stool" all you XP or SP in order to gain level-ups, which is not wise to do).

If you want to trade you genie just right click the genie bar. In the menu you have a button called trade state. after you press it just choose tradable state and wait for the amount of hours to pass ( I can't remember how much but is a lot, more than 100h, probably a week of real time. Note : you don't have to be online for that counter). And that is about it.

EDIT : Ash! Somebody posted before. No fair, she used a shorter phrase! ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The level of the player has nothing to do with the level of the genie, though i doubt you spared you can have a level 90 genie while you are level 60 (practically the genie would have "stool" all you XP or SP in order to gain level-ups, which is not wise to do).

your genie cant be higher lvl than you,, u.u

b:byeb:byeb:bye

((Wiz Rlz ^^))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks