Genie growth question

Xerow - Dreamweaver
Xerow - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
I tried looking this up, but I can't find an answer. How do you increase the growth of your genie? I only have 2/20 lucky points, and I think the growth of 50 has something to do with it T_T
Post edited by Xerow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lucky points are random. Might get 1/10, might get 10/10, or anywhere in between. There's nothing you can do to effect it other then try again with a new genie. (It took me 6 genies just to get one at 42/80, i have BAD luck). The Growth of 50 is on everyone's genie, and at least as of this very moment, there is NO way to change that number.
  • Xerow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Blargh.
    I guess I should ask this then... when I decompose it, and get a new genie, and I use the exp cube on the new genie, will it return it to that exact level? Or somewhat close at least? Or nowhere near the level the previous genie was?
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the exp cube you get from a decomposed genie is way less than what you've put into it
  • Xerow - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    D:<
    *cries*
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Blargh.
    I guess I should ask this then... when I decompose it, and get a new genie, and I use the exp cube on the new genie, will it return it to that exact level? Or somewhat close at least? Or nowhere near the level the previous genie was?

The exp you get from decomposing is equal to the genies exp for the previous level plus everything in the current level. My current genie is max at level 77 (same level as me) which puts it 1 point under what it needs for 77. Going off the exp charts, that means decomposing my genie would generate 2045130 exp from the cube. After accounting for the infuse ratio, that would allow me to take a genie back up to level 43 (7420 real exp short of 44). The overall return I would get on the genie, assuming I leveled it from 1-77 while I was 77 would be that 2045130 exp back from about 14.3 million, or a return of about 14%. So in short, it won't be anywhere close.
  • WizaII - Sanctuary
    WizaII - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lucky points are random. Might get 1/10, might get 10/10, or anywhere in between. There's nothing you can do to effect it other then try again with a new genie. (It took me 6 genies just to get one at 42/80, i have BAD luck). The Growth of 50 is on everyone's genie, and at least as of this very moment, there is NO way to change that number.

If i am correct genies growth depends on its lucky points. I think 60+ lucky points give a growth of 75.

b:byeb:byeb:bye

((Wiz Rlz ^^))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] thnx to xRiptidex for the draw, to Kieve for the color, and to ForsakenX for the sig, ^^ b:thanks
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If i am correct genies growth depends on its lucky points. I think 60+ lucky points give a growth of 75.

b:byeb:byeb:bye

((Wiz Rlz ^^))

Nope, I have a 68/80 genie and growth is at 50.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The Growth is set at 50 for everyone.

Has been since they implemented them. It most likely can be assumed that is is something not in this version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous