Gms Plz read!

Options
Winddagger - Harshlands
Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
This is a message for Gms and Anyone Who wanst it read it.
A player in Harshland Server Is pretending to be a Gm/agent of the game as they say.
They Supposly say they are the nefhew/niece of the creator of the game and keep asking players about there Id and Pass.

As the Game conduct Rules state; Gms do not ask Players for ID and Pass.
AS i told this To the Person they state there excuse of being the related person to the creator of the game.

I took Following screenshots and Also waited for 1hour ago from this post for Gms to respond in game to me. But no luck Now i am Posting this to get Gms attenstion of this issue.

many Players In the game are pretending to be Gms and such yet when we try to report them and get gMs to stop people abusing the good names of GMS, Gms do nothing....

SO in order to get attenstion of this I will be placiing 5-12 screen shots I belive i have of the convo maybe more l8r on about the entire Conversation.

This is a Issue thats been Concering Players alot. I been seeing this and such and Hope gms can resolve issues like these.

And yes I know about BlackLsiting to Players who are gonna say it. I didnt black list the person so i can get to the bottom of the issue and copy and paste all screenshoots to show Gms aboout everything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
The blitz of the firery night ...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.