Zen purchase bugged?

soultaker9
soultaker9 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
i purchased zen at midnight on july 27,2009 from click and buy. It is now 6.24pm on july 28, 2009 and it still says pending. I have been playing since october 2008, and im not new to click and buy nor pwi. I checked my email. relogged, restarted computer and still same situation. Im wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone knows how to fix it. thanks a bunch.
Post edited by soultaker9 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would suggest logging a ticket.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    soultaker9 wrote: »
    i purchased zen at midnight on july 27,2009 from click and buy. It is now 6.24pm on july 28, 2009 and it still says pending. I have been playing since october 2008, and im not new to click and buy nor pwi. I checked my email. relogged, restarted computer and still same situation. Im wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone knows how to fix it. thanks a bunch.

Hello,

We have already found this error and are working diligently at finding the solution. We are in talks with ClickandBuy at this moment in an attempt to resolve this issue. At this time we have no details besides knowing that the transaction is there and we are finding out why they have not processed. It is ok to make ClickandBuy purchases at this time but we do not have an estimated time for when these transactions will complete.

Details to follow

UPDATE: We have removed the option to make ClickandBuy purchases until the issue is resolved. We still have no word on what the issue actually is yet. My best suggestion for now would be to wait on this and when we find out what the problem is, we will inform on whether or not these transaction will need refunds or if we will be able to finalize the processing. We know this is a pain but please be patient with us as we try to resolve the issue.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Hoer - Harshlands
    Hoer - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    still pending i want my mount b:cry
  • belatu
    belatu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Clearly still not resolved.
    Received email confirmation of completed transactions from ClickandBuy and nothing at all from PWI Click and Buy Payment Processor (usually get a confirnation email)

b:sad
  • Hoer - Harshlands
    Hoer - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Usual get done immediately but i have bean waiting more than 24hours b:cry.

And dont want to charge zen from paypal if this is going through.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello everyone,

This issue is now resolved and the option to make payment via ClickandBuy has been re-opened. Thank you all for your reports.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
This discussion has been closed.