Gthering materials/hobbies!

XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands
XXxGoddesxXx - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
lol i am going to mention wow again but this time this is the major reason why it was so much better than other mmorpgs ^^
basicly ive noticed that there is blacksmithing taloring and apothery skills but i think that if you put in such as engineering: u can make mechanical things such as bombs and cool little toy robots that follow u round for a couple of hours then die or at higher lvs ones that are perm(im going to list the basic ideas cus i have few new job ideas)
scroll maker:basicly you can make charms ect and other scrolls that can make u look bigger for a certain amount of time bla bla bla... pretty simple
MINING: i noticed how no matter what class you are can gather any thing such as wood mine and herbs i feel that this is not a good a idea and that if you take mining up u can only mine ores so if you were a miner you would most probally want to be a blacksmith aswell i will go into details later about how many jobs u can have ect
HERBLORE:u can only gather herbs
SKINNER:u gather skins ect from dead corpses for tailoring
FIRST aid: u can make bandages ect from herbs/ skins
FISHING:u catch fish that can heal u and pets/flying mounts a good idea with the fishing is to make a certain area tat each sunday theres a 2 hours fishing tournie were rare fish turn up that if catch a rare fish you can trade it in for something special at the end of it and the first person to catch a certain number of fish may get a special mount ect but when your fishing u cast u line out and there be a bouble on top and when that goes under the water you click it to succesfully catch your fish ^^ to make it more fun/realistic

]know how to use these jobs 2 of these jobs will be your primarys wich ever 1s u choose to take and thse can be lved to there max of the ability
and then you can have as many secondary abilities AS you like but u cant lv them to there max
WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IDEA AND PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS TY
Faction: Vortex
+BE nice AND polite U ****** ****** ok Cus its RuDE to SWEAR and BE abusive b:pleased [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]