Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Awww, Berr <3

I love barbs. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If they're not willing to take two seconds or so to ask me for a squad normally, I don't accept the invite unless it's from someone I know for something we've come to get used to doing (IE: FQ invites from regulars).

What annoys me, though, is when I reject their squad invite and then they spam me with even more without saying a word and while I'm on a PvE server. On a PvP server, it's easier (read: more self satisfying) to keep killing them until they get the point.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Most of the time, I'll reject those invites that come outta nowhere. But, every once and a while if I'm just going around, not doing much, I'll accept, just to be helpful. And most of the time people do let party members know what they are killing. If they don't I usually assume it's because they speak a different language (happened to me more than once. I ask how many, and the only response I get is that they don't speak English). This does make it a bit easier to understand the silence, even if it's a bit annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Some can't take "no" as an answer and insist in ninja-inviting. Spammers/advertisers use the same technique - it's called "persist and annoy them untill they give in". b:surrender

Why do I always get invites when I least feel like squading?
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have my own pace for grinding and questing, usually involving msn chat breaks and random mat searching. And I grind mobs most people don't bother with (I prefer non-agro, phys mobs that drop lots so I can be lazy and make money)

Accepting an invite gets me slave driven. And if it's a quest, I work hard for them, to be fair.

This. I'm almost always grinding or questing while I'm on msn or the internet, and take frequent breaks so I kill mobs slowly. When I get squadded I feel like I have a responsibility to stop chatting and to kill faster so I'm not pulling down their squad. So I'd rather quest myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I usually don't have a problem with squads. If no one's talking, I won't talk either. If they're talking, I'll talk. If I'm not busy, then I'll stick around for the other person to finish. My main issue is getting random squad invites out of nowhere and somehow people can enter my party even though an invite wasn't sent to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]