Are eggs a good way to make money?

Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have noticed many people open shops and charge like 5k for a lvl 14 egg.. Right now for my level, thats some money. Do people actually pay for that?
Post edited by Tehdemon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Biri_Cell - Dreamweaver
    Biri_Cell - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    sure they do, because the monsters could be tanks, flying, support buffers (ect.) it's always worth it if you know it's a good monster to use in the battle!

Don't be all weird at me because of my level, I have a main u know ~.~
  • Tehdemon - Dreamweaver
    Tehdemon - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't judge b:laugh

Anyway, do you know where i can find some magmites? I see them on sale for 10k and someone was nice and gave one to me for free. Where do I go to tame them?

If you can add tehdemon in game!
  • Biri_Cell - Dreamweaver
    Biri_Cell - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I believe they are near a village way north of EtherBlade, I'm not sure what it's called but, you can search it up on the internet b:victory

They are lv.18, but they should be easy enough to kill, or capture :D
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pet Eggs can be moneymakers if you sell the right ones.

Those would be the tanks, rare pets etc. Most of the others near the starter city are worthless and are bought only by Newbies that don't know any better.

Essentially the harder it is to find and tame the Pet, meaning rare or far away, the more valuable it is. But then you also have to weigh how much you would make in the same time it would take to travel and capture the pet Vs simply grinding.

I find it amusing to see people try and sell eggs that any beginner Veno can go and time themselves with a few minutes travel.