Genie's Skill ele weakness

demans
demans Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
um i have some questions about the genie skill element weakness, 1. how long does it last? cant find the duration anywhere. 2. does it stack with the wizard skill undine strike? would be nice if it did lol, a maxed out ele weakness and udine would reduce thier mag def by a nice 76%. 3. since it increases phy def, could u acaully use it to help a tank oi vs phy bosses? lmao, ty to whoever answers my questions
Post edited by demans on

Comments

• xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    good way to test this out would be for a cleric or wizard to duel someone else with this genie skill

the test subject just stands in duel with the cleric or wizard (thinking cleric b/c elemental seal can be got alot lower lvl and alot easier than undine) and hit 'em with the skill, they note and report their mag def, then hit 'em with the character's skill (elemental seal in the event of a cleric) and note mag def again, then hit 'em with both the genie and player's skill and do the math from there to figure out if they stacked (one worked off of the other's redux), if they just added (like 2+2=4), or if they did something else (like both subtracted their % from the original amount of mdef. much similar to how the barbarian's HP buff and tiger form work... they both add their seperate bits based off of what the barb's human form unbuffed HP amt is)
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172