Stat MSG Board for Faction Recruiting and ability to invest in Guild for Daily payout

Options
SlayerVgs - Lost City
SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
I would like to see the faction system reworked a little cause it would be nice to see a recruiting system that lets people with no factions post what they are looking for in a guild in a description with all of their stats and previous guilds that guild leaders can look at and decide if they want to send a request to join even if the player is offline.

Something like that would also work for factions so people can look up a faction and decide if they want in and send a request with their stats to the guild leader.

The Factions also should have more lvls like lets say 100 or so and after lvl 5 members get a small daily bonus for each day they are in the faction that permantly increases by 5 coins a day for a lvl 5 faction 6 coins a day for a lvl 6 one and so on so if you play 10 days in a faction you get 50 coins permantly daily as long as you are in the faction.

The payout increase could be bigger depending on your lvl and if you had a rank in the guild and if needed could have a cap of 100k coins or so to keep people from becoming to rich but having a reason to stay with a guild.

There could also be alot of other investments in guild owned things that have daily payouts too.Like say a guild buys things and members get taxed on cash drops and exp from monsters they killed then can choose what guild owned things they want to invest in with it for daily payout of mana potions, health potions, or even mats and coins the ones that invest more would get more of course.

These are some ideas the perfect world ppl would have to decide what would work if they added them.
Post edited by SlayerVgs - Lost City on

Comments

• Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well for 1st part if im free to join a guild and there are 30+ officers looking for members i would get spammed with guild invites
    for 2nd part, guilds what will be in lists top will get most members. this game is full with guilds, reading about every guild would be troublesome
    if guild members get 100k per day from guild then half of players will stop hang out in tw guilds. imagine how many players will have alts in guilds and they will get even more cash daily. i totally don't like these ideas, but that is only my opinion
  • SlayerVgs - Lost City
    SlayerVgs - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't be hard for them to add a request limit based on first come first serve and by whoever is closest to what you want.

As for guilds in the list top getting the most members they have a limit on guild members right and not every guild would want every member that requested to join plus they could just make it for lvl 3 factions or even charge a fee to list.

As for the 100k cap I mentioned it would work because the people would have to stay in a guild for a long time before they recieved that amount so by the time they get that it would only be a nice daily bonus not an instant get rich thing but I do see what you are saying about the alts but they could fix that by making upgrading a faction to lvl 5 not cheap and if needed lower the max payout cap to maybe 30k or something or just making the payout increase only for days the player has played atleast a certain amount of time or killed certain amount of monsters.

Most the problems would just be things they would have to put limits on is all but they are still good ideas.