Noobs and FBs

VenusFox - Sanctuary
VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
today i did an fb with a person who then accused me of stealing.. first of all i was never told that all drops go to tabber tho i did give him wat i got from the fb.. then after everyone left the instance he is going to turn around and tell me i stole his mold even after i already gave him all i had.. plz see attached next post...
Post edited by VenusFox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    2009-07-2521-40-26b.jpg

( im not heartless i deleted the names to protect the non-innocent )

sry for some reason it wouldnt work in the beginning post for me
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    didnt i tell you naming and shaming people is against the rules?
    no one cares if you were accused of something, turn the other cheek and be grown up about it and walk away.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    who cares? stop spamming the general discussion with your QQ posts. Grow up, get over it, and stop acting like your some big bad person who is going to call someone out on something totally ignorant and childish. This post has absolutely nothing to do with the game, and its content. Cry us a river.

spoons, lower depths plox?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    kk maybe u misunderstood bc im am NOT the one crying here and if u dont like it move on to the next thread is all =)

and as far as naming and shaming oh plz. i did no such thing..
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    that's what happens when you wear the name of a hated faction... personally, i know better, but obviously not everyone has had the honor of joining ya'll on some crazy-fun fbs b:chuckle

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • vampirevane
    vampirevane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why would you complain about an idiot? The servers population is about 90% idiots , get used to it? Nothing new
    5 Skill Slots for Pets Please ..Venos will $hare more ;)
    edited July 2009
    kk maybe u misunderstood bc im am NOT the one crying here and if u dont like it move on to the next thread is all =)

Then, pray tell, what on earth does your post mean, and what is the point behind it?

And btw, it doesnt matter what faction Venus is in. I'd still say that the post is utterly and completely pointless, and its childish to try to shame someone in public.

also, if you know anything about forum rules, posting screenshots of other's screen names is against ToS. I believe its considered griefing. Please remove the SS or edit out the individual's in game name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

edited July 2009
    i PMed her about it, and advised not to do it, i mean the whole drama was over a stupid misty ring. molds are molds, who cares :|.
    edited July 2009
    lol...figures its over a misty....if it were some crappy mold, it wouldnt be an issue.

well, whatever the case, it doesnt mean that this should be posted in General Discussion. You got a problem? Deal with it in game, in private. Not here.

Where the hell are the GM's?

• VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    wait omg umm ok my bad i thought this was pwi forum >.<
    edited July 2009
    this is PWI forums, we just dont wanna see drama here just like i said to your friend about wc, its no ones business but you and the whiner, not us. dont bring it here.
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Technically this is an open forum so post whatever you want. If it breaks the ToS, the post will be edited or removed. If it is an unpopular opinion you will catch a lot of flak. No one can speak for us all regarding what we do or do not want to see on the forums. Usually there will be a mixture of people who agree and disagree with you - don't feel bad if people disagree.

I don't really have an opinion on this issue. I only wanted to chime in so you don't feel reservations about making posts in the future.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Look at your title. If "n00b" isn't naming and shaming I don't know what is.

You do know, looking at the situation it's probably more likely you infact simply took the misty mold and said nothing (it being rather valuable and not seeming right to be given to a noob) and you're trying to cover it up with bashing and QQ'ing. Not saying you did at all, but anyone reading this could come to that conclusion. Personally I think you're being a bit of an idiot making a thread like this.

As for the "noob", if anyone had just done their fb and by great luck got...and then lost lost a misty mold, they'd be upset no? You hardly had to post a QQ thread crying because he called you names. Grow up. O_o
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    omg some of u guys really crack me up.. haha its like ur the perfect in perfect world.. oh plz.. haha we dont need GMs in the game or on the forums, we have u..

btw ty Ichimokusan for clearing that up for us all =)

Oh and Tearvalerin im glad to see my thread added 3 more posts toward ur goal of 100,000.. hmm maybe we can get another from ya.......