how long does it take to get bank fixed

Zerokills - Heavens Tear
Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
ok so i havent played in a while and now i cant access my bank

i spent $200+ buying charm packs a long time ago and now i cant get to them cause they are in storage and it asks me my safe code

afaik i never set a safe code and ive tried every password ive ever used on anything

so i sent a ticket. they got back to me fast like in 10minits and asked to verify myself ect. well i did. and now i been waiting and wating and resending my secret qeustion/answer to them every 6 hours or so and ive gotten no responce since the initial one. is their a number i can call cause live chat dont even work it takes me to a blank page
Post edited by Zerokills - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The bank is fine to me always opens.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Did you submit a ticket?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Did you submit a ticket?
    ok so i havent played in a while and now i cant access my bank

i spent $200+ buying charm packs a long time ago and now i cant get to them cause they are in storage and it asks me my safe code

afaik i never set a safe code and ive tried every password ive ever used on anything

so i sent a ticket. they got back to me fast like in 10minits and asked to verify myself ect. well i did. and now i been waiting and wating and resending my secret qeustion/answer to them every 6 hours or so and ive gotten no responce since the initial one. is their a number i can call cause live chat dont even work it takes me to a blank page
    10characters
    durrr b:faint

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Please understand that just because they get back to you fast in 10 minutes does not mean its always like that.

I have many times submitted tickets, and not gotten a response until a week or more has passed. Youve gotta be patient, and understand that you are one of hundreds of thousands of individuals that they must tend to. I understand your personal frustration, and Im sure that if they did receive your ticket, it is being prioritized and looked into as soon as they can.

Hang in there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Zerokills - Heavens Tear
    Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ; ; one time they banned me they said i was botting and their "proof" was someone had the same Login as i do on some bot forum. and i was like wtf im not the only one who uses <ex> "Sephiroth" as a login... how can you ban for that..

then later i got a manager and he said he would change it to a 3 day ban. i was still pissed tho.

but even that they would respond to my emails in 10-30m and its been 3 days
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol plz be patient they are busy there is a lot of people that play this game. Your lucky they respond to u early. i always get responded to in like 4-7 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Also most of the GM's don't work weekends so you may need to wait until monday.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didnt mean to post here.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You should totally send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.