dealing with arcane book

kinghades
kinghades Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
Last week i bought a total of 4 arcane books and gave 3 to my girlfriend shadowgirlx and today they all three expired...what is with that it doesnt say that they become active all at once... That was a waste of money and we are very upset about that you should state if you buy more than one at a time that once you activate one they all become activated. she put the other into the bank for storage so when the first one expired she could get another one out...It is making her think about quiting the game because she is seeing that as a major part of stealing our money.
Post edited by kinghades on

Comments

• Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    kinghades wrote: »
    Last week i bought a total of 4 arcane books and gave 3 to my girlfriend shadowgirlx and today they all three expired...what is with that it doesnt say that they become active all at once... That was a waste of money and we are very upset about that you should state if you buy more than one at a time that once you activate one they all become activated. she put the other into the bank for storage so when the first one expired she could get another one out...It is making her think about quiting the game because she is seeing that as a major part of stealing our money.

1 question why did u even buy pet books ?
    x-mas blessing is around 700k-1mil
    mystical tome's around same or cheaper i dunno prices atm ^^
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you read the description before you purchased it, it clearly states:

Quanity: 1
    Duration: 1 Week

Consumable

Take care of your pet! This item satisfies your pet's need for food. Item timer activates on purchase.

But yeah, going into a little more detail on EternalNub's post about the Tomes and Xmas Blessing if you don't know about it, not only do they give you a little boost to your character but they are permanent and will act just like an Arcane Book and your pet will never grow hungry.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    xmas blessings go for <500k on sanctuary.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
This discussion has been closed.