Hashlands lissen to meh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outcomepower - Harshlands
Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
I was playing in Dreamweaver for a little while, guess what? I enjoyed playing in that server and I was shocked cuz Im a pk maniac, I even try to pk Guards but they always end up **** my charm and killing me in the end. There was no drama, people were actually playing the game to have fun not to hate each other nd I found out that unlike in harhlands, the high lvls there do not intend to move from pwi to [removed] because they say pwi is actually a entertaining game and fun to play.
All of you high levels havent lost the taste for the game, you jus have lost the taste for the server nd that why you are sad nd pissed the fk off with the fact that you spent so much time, money and the server keeps getting more boring.
I checked the beautiful Dreamweaver forums and it reminded me of why I started playing this game and what good things of this game I have been missing. Drama, flamming, hate...all of that doesnt make the game fun, it turnes all of the enviroment into unpleasant at the same category of a fat man farting in your face(no offence to those powerful fatboys out there). Your ego is destroying all ppl playing with you and bringing hate to those mighty lowbies and all that makes me ask you one question... Are you bored with the server or are you bored with the game? Dreamweaver here I come!
"The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
Post edited by Outcomepower - Harshlands on

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    get the f-ck out carebear.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    thanks walter =)
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    30ms3tu.jpg
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but............i like teh drama n flamingz?

i like harshlands it has the right lvl of animosity to urge the lowbies up through the lvls and revenge kill

i like how the 9x players will **** yer quests if u let them kill u a couple times ^^

i like how if i kill someone they cry in pm for 20mins

i like the idea of all the higher lvl players leaving to play the-game-with-no-name makes me feel like when i need fish spot i can has fish spot ^^

i like the fact i have to be on my toes and keep an eye on the radar

i cannot play a game where someone killsteals my mobs and i have to ask them to leave >.> **** that crit that foo

basically i like harshlands ALOT it has the right amount of drama/intimitading situations
    (theres nothing like trying to find a sneaky way around some highbies to get to yer npc ^^)
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is rapidly becoming my favorite thread ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dreamweaver made me a eunuch.

/exits thread
  • Capt_Kirk - Harshlands
    Capt_Kirk - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    but............i like teh drama n flamingz?

i like harshlands it has the right lvl of animosity to urge the lowbies up through the lvls and revenge kill

i like how the 9x players will **** yer quests if u let them kill u a couple times ^^

i like how if i kill someone they cry in pm for 20mins

i like the idea of all the higher lvl players leaving to play the-game-with-no-name makes me feel like when i need fish spot i can has fish spot ^^

i like the fact i have to be on my toes and keep an eye on the radar

i cannot play a game where someone killsteals my mobs and i have to ask them to leave >.> **** that crit that foo

basically i like harshlands ALOT it has the right amount of drama/intimitading situations
    (theres nothing like trying to find a sneaky way around some highbies to get to yer npc ^^)

Amen brother
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There are 3 types of people that joined this server:

1)People that sucked at the game so much they were laughed out of their old server, so they rolled venos or archers.
    2)People that started the game too late so they never had a chance to do anything on the old server.
    3)People from PvE servers that think they are the greatest players in the world and wanted to PvP, so they rolled venos or archers.

Which leads to
    1)Since so many sucky players from other servers came here, the crappy players are now average, so they get a huge ego
    2)These people are now among the highest levels on the server, so they get a huge ego
    3)These people already had a huge ego, and picking OP PvP classes didn't help this situation
  • Apocalyptus - Harshlands
    Apocalyptus - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I guess I'm the only one who joined harsh because of a woman then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiya - Harshlands
    Fiya - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Outcomepower:

Congratulations on your epiphany. Now go frolick in the serene gardens of Dreamweaver, and go on many adventures, defeating vicious creatures along the way. Don't forget your battle cry before you kill the mob. I don't have any other tips, but I'm pretty sure Saveless could give you a couple pointers; he's good at making up adventurous stories and role-playing, or whateverthefack it's called o_O

Personally, PVP server > PVE server because the most distinct and fun memories I can recall from playing this game were from PVP wars/fights and shiittalking. ummMMMm i can't think of any decent PVE memory... besides getting rolled over by a giant ball in HH... and 2-shotting a fish....

By the way, in my opinion, the server's getting more fun, not more boring.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
This discussion has been closed.