I suggest.. Fix bugs.

josiyah
josiyah Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Here are three bugs that I found. (Not including the smilies. We ALL know about the smilies.)

#1 The heads on Greater Venomous Ghouls stretch out when they attack.

#2 I can meditate in midair. If you press meditate and then jump right after, you will jump in the air, go into meditate position, and hover there MEDITATING. You actually do meditate.

If a GM needs conformation, just PM me, I have screen shots of both.

#3 I saw a material mine INSIDE of a non mat rock. Just it's name was sticking out. Inaccessible. It was UN-mineable. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking and didn't record the coordinates OR take a screenie. (I shall search for it again)

As we all know there are many many bugs to this game. These two aren't IMPORTANT perhaps, but they are examples. I am still an avid supporter of PWI, I just posted this to help improve the look and feel of the game.
Post edited by josiyah on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    josiyah wrote: »
    Here are three bugs that I found. (Not including the smilies. We ALL know about the smilies.)

#1 The heads on Greater Venomous Ghouls stretch out when they attack.

#2 I can meditate in midair. If you press meditate and then jump right after, you will jump in the air, go into meditate position, and hover there MEDITATING. You actually do meditate.

If a GM needs conformation, just PM me, I have screen shots of both.

#3 I saw a material mine INSIDE of a non mat rock. Just it's name was sticking out. Inaccessible. It was UN-mineable. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking and didn't record the coordinates OR take a screenie. (I shall search for it again)

As we all know there are many many bugs to this game. These two aren't IMPORTANT perhaps, but they are examples. I am still an avid supporter of PWI, I just posted this to help improve the look and feel of the game.

uhm meditate in air. why would u jump before meditate anyway lol. live with that, its not rly a problem at all..

materials inside rocks etc.. yea its annoying, but mats/herbs just set to spawn withing xxx coordinates, random. they should just block it from being able to spawn in tree etc ye..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ive had a similar problem to that one with the mats. My problem was mobs walking through trees and rocks. Got pretty annoying.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]