Mount idea!

Comments

• socmahnut
    socmahnut Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think its a great idea and im all for it. Pls make it work PW.I would like to see it and also buy one too.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    Hycinth - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *^_^* I'm glad you think so. and i really hope they notice and do make it come true ^_^ Tyvm for the comment.
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I just find one problem with it, speaking as a wolf barb, it would be hard to look manly on a Pegasus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I just find one problem with it, speaking as a wolf barb, it would be hard to look manly on a Pegasus.

You mean, like the manly looking barbs riding pigs or ninetails?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    XD She got you there Champ. And i kinda figured that would come up, thus the different colors which you could pick from. Think of the midnight horse, just add wings to it for the guys who want to look manly. Least on a pegasus you guys have less chance of dwarfing it so it wont look liek a kiddie ride >.< (Kirin mount and polar bear just look wierd with a fully armord barb on it. they look so tiny then)
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Seven pages so far ^_^ lets see if we can get more ^_^ and more votes ! And to everyone who has voted yes and commented thus far, tyvm.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    So far so good with 43 yes votes ^_^. C'mon if you have ideas or tweaks for the idea list em :) keep this in view of possibly coming true! and still ty all who have commented and voted thus far.
  • IvoryAngel - Sanctuary
    IvoryAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I love the idea of a winged horse... but what I really really wanna see as a mount... is a huge gorilla!
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    I'm glad you like it ^_^ And the gorilla mount, made me think of king kong (The big mean guy by tusk XD)
  • Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Its a good idea but maby it should just be for flying.
    Sakuraaaaaaa - Tsubasa leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chgbvhcjb
    chgbvhcjb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i read only to the 2cd part and the pegasus mount does sound fun and interesting :O they should make somtin like that a blue sparkly thingy eith wings xD
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    glad you like the idea chg. As for mainly flying, that would run into the problem of which class would get it vs the ones that want it.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That would be Awesome a Pegasus!!! Check out the new mounts and Clothes on the UK version!!!!

http://forum.perfectworlduk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1520
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'd rather have this one as a mount. very reliable and cheap.

donkey.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I'd rather have this one as a mount. very reliable and cheap.

donkey.jpg

b:chuckle Don't forget Stubborn.

As for the uk mounts, Kinda nice. Lots of interesting looks and i know a few people who would love to have a froggy. Tho a flying horse is still an all time fave unless somehow they got a european version of a unicorn. (I know I know chinese game, chinese unicorn)

Ty for the comments tho ^_^ and I'm glad you like the pegasus idea as well. -Pokes the gms in the arm- Pretty please with sugar on top?!b:cute
  • Kei_Letal - Dreamweaver
    Kei_Letal - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    b:chuckle Don't forget Stubborn.
    Hehe, don't forget, they can't fly as well b:victory

I love those UK mounts though, I like the Rhino, Snow Leopard, and the Snow wolf the most ^_^

I still think they should do some modifications to the Hellhound though <.<;;
    "The moon rises, the rain falls... A most beautiful sight..."
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think a pegasus for all classes would be cool. And just because we get it from China's version first doesn't mean we shouldn't ask for it/give up on it. :|
    If it was just for untamed though I think I would blow up. :D In a bad way.
    I am so sick of swords for humans. What's the big deal with the flying swords? I just hate them. It's boring watching my sword do o more than glow and slowly become less and less in time with my character's own up and down motion. At least my friend has the cool dragon... but I personally think swords are the dictionary definition of Fantasticly LAME as a flying mount. Wings are cooler than that, and animals are the best in my not so humble opinion.... all class flying mounts Plz. :3 Definetly want an all class pegasus though.
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    *^_^* ty ty ty for posting Rooje! Thats what i like to see! And is true! Personally i like the swords and all (but i also dont have to use em all the time) It would be nice if the human class got something a lil more interesting then those and veggies. How about a witches broom stick? <.< that would work, just put witch to wizy... ok back to topic with me... ^_^;
    Please tell people you know 'bout this and lets keep the yes votes coming! ^_^ PWI will have to notice sooner or later that people like this idea and want it in. ^_^
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    That would be Awesome a Pegasus!!! Check out the new mounts and Clothes on the UK version!!!!

http://forum.perfectworlduk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1520
    I want the black bear mount and the sexy leather fashion.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Well we know that exists in another game, so itll be out some time. how bout stuff that isnt made yet? -points to thread name- ^_^
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    69 votes yes so far! ^_^ hope to see that number keep going up!
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    seriously? no other view, votes or comments on this idea? -.o i know there ish opinions out there. don't let this sit neglected... o.o pweese? -offers cookies-
  • YHWH - Dreamweaver
    YHWH - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i like the idea of a Pegasus. I was thinking about that myself the other day. they could even mkae a griffin as well and so forth.
  • Kajikami - Dreamweaver
    Kajikami - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i like the idea of a Pegasus. I was thinking about that myself the other day. they could even mkae a griffin as well and so forth.
    =o

A walking/flying griffon would be awesome. But if they added that to the Cloudchase Gryphon...b:pleased

(I personally had a weird white flying wolf aerogear/mount idea, but I'll post that in the future...maybe)
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lol tamuz sees triple post b:chuckle
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    lol tamuz sees triple post b:chuckle

i wanna keep it at the front of the line -.o so.. b:shutup

as for the cloud chase, that would be kinda cool. definatly have a good view ^_^
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I like the idea. I know that some guys don't see it being manly, so how about this, why not two looks to the pegasus. This giving people a choice for a manly look and the original idea. Maybe the second look can have a piece of armor on the head that has a horn on it. This giving it a battle ready or war like look to it. The shade of color to armor can be something dark like red, black or a dark shade of blue. Obviously the color of the second Pegasus should be different as well (much like the two horses). Of course the color of the Pegasus should corinate with the armor.

But im wondering about the wings, should they be different? for example: keep the bird wings on one, while the other has bat wing?
  • Hycinth - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for the comment! ^_^ and thats a really good idea. o.o Usuaully bat wings are kept to bats n dragons but they would look great with what you suggested! And the armor is a good idea too since that issue of 'manly' has come up. Ty for commenting for that point of view with an idea. ^_^
    edited November 2009
    You may have mentioned this, but what about its stats? How fast will it be in normal speed and hasted?
    edited November 2009
    You may have mentioned this, but what about its stats? How fast will it be in normal speed and hasted?