Small question about PK

TurboWolf - Harshlands
TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Does fighting back make you infamous? Or if I get attacked should I run like a coward in order not to lose my items when his low-gang shows up while I'm giving him a good beating?
Post edited by TurboWolf - Harshlands on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you only "fight back" after someone attacks you, you turn a light pink that quickly disappears. You'll start to turn darker shades of red if you kill other people without provocation, but shouldn't drop any of your equipment for just defending yourself against one person(light pink named = 1% chance equipment drop, just like white named).

It's been awhile since I played on a PvP server, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    If you only "fight back" after someone attacks you, you turn a light pink that quickly disappears. You'll start to turn darker shades of red if you kill other people without provocation, but shouldn't drop any of your equipment for just defending yourself against one person(light pink named = 1% chance equipment drop, just like white named).

It's been awhile since I played on a PvP server, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

I thought it was 20% if you were light pink (fighting back) :x I also could be wrong.. I never really carry anything in my inventory lol
  • hawk
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, it might be 20% for an inventory drop, but a 1% chance for equipped items to drop.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    Yeah, it might be 20% for an inventory drop, but a 1% chance for equipped items to drop.

oh really? I thought there was no chance to drop equiped on that pink, even the 2 hour red i thought it wasnt possible <.> i need clerification
  • hawk
    edited July 2009
    Here we go:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp

Looks like everything up to pink named can't drop anything but inventory items. Past that though and you're playing with fire if you roll out without guardian angels.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/pvp

see the Death Penalty section on this page.

Also where it says

Pink NA 80% chance to drop nothing 20% one slot

Is that pink considered the retaliation pink? or the 2 hour pink?

Edit: copied wrong link
  • TurboWolf - Harshlands
    TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    By the way, does "Infamous by another 11 hours" mean logged-in hours?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    By the way, does "Infamous by another 11 hours" mean logged-in hours?

yah its gotta be logged in hours, can be hiding in a safezone though
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    mosz, almost 2k posts
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]