New Clothing

Gaele - Dreamweaver
Gaele - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well, they've just announce some new fashion items for sale in the Cash Shop. Is anyone besides me annoyed at the fact that males get well-designed, really cool ensembles while us females are given another round of ****-wear?

Of course, this game is most likely developed by men...but we should be able to wear the same items as the mean, only shaped differently to fit female bodies, just like armor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Gaele - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    NOEZ. MOAR ****-WEAR PL0X0rz!

Edit, the new leather fashion looks like some hardcore bondage gear without the buttless chaps.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, they've just announce some new fashion items for sale in the Cash Shop. Is anyone besides me annoyed at the fact that males get well-designed, really cool ensembles while us females are given another round of ****-wear?

Of course, this game is most likely developed by men...but we should be able to wear the same items as the mean, only shaped differently to fit female bodies, just like armor.
    watch, next update theyll give us another round of diff. pattern bikinis rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Females have like 4 times the fashion choices as males in the game, and you're going to complain that females don't have enough options? Yeah there's a lot of bikinis and that sort, but at least you guys have a variety to choose from.

Oh and the new male set looks horrid anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Gaele - Dreamweaver
    Gaele - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Females have like 4 times the fashion choices as males in the game, and you're going to complain that females don't have enough options? Yeah there's a lot of bikinis and that sort, but at least you guys have a variety to choose from.

When males have seven kinds of pants to choose from when females have only two...yes, I am going to complain. The Seaspray Slacks look like something from a disco club. Why can't we have some great leggings or pants to wear with our smexy boots? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I don't disagree that much of the female CS is designed to make female characters look like strippers, but compared to how ridiculous most/all of the far more limited male CS looks . . .

I would agree that more options for pants on females would be nice - but at least you have skirts to choose from as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009

Oh and the new male set looks horrid anyway.
    Would you be happy if PWI updated males with 6 consecutive swimming trucks with diff. patterns each time for the last few months? We got that...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Would you be happy if PWI updated males with 6 consecutive swimming trucks with diff. patterns each time for the last few months? We got that...

Of course not - but at least you gals get something.

I'm not trying to argue with the OP - just pointing out that while the females get repetitive CS update, the males get jack squat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Female Fashion

I think all the female bikini's have been released by now. Time for some real clothing! XD
    Belligero
    edited July 2009
    Of course not - but at least you gals get something.

I'm not trying to argue with the OP - just pointing out that while the females get repetitive CS update, the males get jack squat.
    Id happily trade and wear the male fashion for my bikini if i could.
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well this would be interesting in deed. So if you want females to wear male clothing then I assume it would be the same for males wearing the female clothing. This would not work. Plus if you visit ecatomb's site they have lots of non **** wear for females. Not everything that the females wear is skimpy. Sure they have only released the "I'm a ****" series so far. Just give it time as new things are being added every month or two.
  • CherryD - Heavens Tear
    CherryD - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    heh if you want cosmetic game play then got go play ..."censored" cant say game names cause ill get hit by a angry panda :surrender
    edited July 2009
    So if you want females to wear male clothing then I assume it would be the same for males wearing the female clothing.
    rofl. Maybe some guys wont mind b:chuckle explore the unknown
    edited July 2009
    rofl. Maybe some guys wont mind b:chuckle explore the unknown

Picture a big tiger barb in the cheetah bikini b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When males have seven kinds of pants to choose from when females have only two...yes, I am going to complain. The Seaspray Slacks look like something from a disco club. Why can't we have some great leggings or pants to wear with our smexy boots? :(

I happen to love the Seaspray Slacks, thank you very much. >_>
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009

ROFLMAO
    I agree, the latest bikinis releases were a total fail IMHO but it was likely very cheap for PWI to develop so they prob still made money.
  • TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary
    TsukiTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well pwi is releasing the bikinis now because of the summer seasons ^.^;;;;

I'm sure they'll be releasing other stuff soon...

and for those wanting some nice pants..

well I found some nice stuff on ecatomb's site which is pretty updated with the Chinese server

Disclaimer: The following pictures are all from http://www.ecatomb.net/ I take no credit for those

This is the Pattern dinner set the bottom is Capri's

h44.jpg

This is the pants from the funky set

p39.jpg

So though there's not a lot of "Pants" for females

The ones that they do have are very nice

And! there's alot of dresses, shorts and skirts that look very nice in my opinion

They just haven't been released yet

EDIT:

For those male character there's also a lot of stuff like I said

they are releasing the swimsuits cause its summer

Here's some nice male sets

Modern City Set

h21.jpg

Motorcycle Set

h26.jpg

~~~~~~~~

Conclusion: I think is better to just ask pwi to release the sets that you like from the ones that do exisit in the more updated servers instead of complaining the exsisting sets that have been released..
    Spoons is a very nice GM b:cute
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the women should get really big ballroom dresses and men should get tuxedos. That would be awesome, especially if a ballroom were to open up in PWI.

You know what else would be awesome?

That's right.

Mankinis.
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm a guy and I have to say, I'm sick of the bikini's, I would much rather have something that looks good to run around in for my Venomancer. Personally, the set I've been waiting for is the Flannel & Leather+Scottish Style+Lass's Boots.

h38.jpg
    p38.jpg
    c38.jpg

Or if not that, even just some more western looking clothing that isn't designed to cover as little as the censors allow. Some new sets specific to PWI would be nice as well since the game targets a different region of the world, but I suppose that's something that would still take awhile if it were to happen.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I got the yukata and it covers most of the body. Not every fashion we have so far is very revealing.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    True, but I'm not a fan of the flower designs on lots of clothing.
  • Lerena - Lost City
    Lerena - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Seriously devs are pissing me off, So far we got bikini's and all i want is cool jackets like the scottish vest or something similiar...u know i would like to look badass once in a while

Im a guy also and im also waiting on the scottish vest to come back wtf..come on devs