LunarGold Bow Aquired on Heavens Tear

2»

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ummm... won't the people who are going "wtf at your gear" be on the same server as you? and since you're getting "so many PMs" asking for your gear... must be that people on sanc still don't know what a old ht gear looks like. old ht gear is around every corner now (and sometimes in between) on ht... no one even pay them any attention anymore.
    um no, its HT people sending forum PMs asking what that tome is, since alot of lower levels havent seen more than an xmas blessing apparently.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bleh theyre not that far advanced! most of HT cant even delta, let alone gamma :P. ive had so many PMs asking me wtf im wearing when i show my gear tomewise lol, not that its anything special

Pff I didn't say they were advanced. I called them newbs >:O
    Thats why its shocking for them to get this before us ><

Quick everyone donate me back images!! 4 back images and 2 chromatic tinder plox b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Eh, the VIT is indeed tempting, which is why most people, imho, would go for godspeed. But +2% crit is worth quite a bit, at least to arcane wizzies :P

But meh, Neon's refinement bonus is probably the highest refinement bonus I've ever seen. Beats out the warsoul refine bonuses and the Lunar 100 bonuses, as well as Sinra O_o.

Maybe that's one way the devs are trying to get extremely rich people with nothing else to do to actually do lunar?
    Not sure, but my personal preference is still Godspeed o.o
    Im still not really sure why pple are hyped about the lunar weapons, maybe cause they are a tad harder to get atm? I wonder if rarity is being an issue here too. If they were same TT weapons, i dont think half the pple would be drooling over them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009
    Pff I didn't say they were advanced. I called them newbs >:O
    Thats why its shocking for them to get this before us ><

Quick everyone donate me back images!! 4 back images and 2 chromatic tinder plox b:thanks
    have you made the first bow yet for the soul edge it needs?

if so you can brag about sancs first >>
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    have you made the first bow yet for the soul edge it needs?

if so you can brag about sancs first >>

I have enough chips and coin but theres no point. That bow looks the same as a Dragonbow and isnt as good.

Underworld Breaker

5 Fragment Crystal - Each (59 Mysterious Chip Gold 1.260.000)
    1 Transparent Crystal - 42 Mysterious Chip Gold 900.000
    1 Essense Crystal - 303 Mysterious Chip Gold: 6.480.000

Total: 640 chips 13.68M coin

Heaven Shatterer

1 Ancient Tinder - 56 Mysterious Chip Gold: 1.188.000
    4 Empire Back Images - Each (488 Mysterious Chip Gold: 10.440.000)
    2 Chromatic Tinder - Each (538 Mysterious Chip Gold 11.520.000)

Total 3084 chips 65.988M coin

Grand total 3724 chips 79.668M coin

The Chromatic Tinder and Back Images are the deal breakers atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited July 2009
    why is there no point? you need the soul edge too from the green bow to make the gold one :P.
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not sure, but my personal preference is still Godspeed o.o
    Im still not really sure why pple are hyped about the lunar weapons, maybe cause they are a tad harder to get atm? I wonder if rarity is being an issue here too. If they were same TT weapons, i dont think half the pple would be drooling over them.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? - I'm thinkin' I'm thinkin' too
    (okay, enough of motherlover)

But yeah, I'm thinking that Lunar is a tad more offense-based than the "corresponding" TT gear. However, that difference is so small it's not making a particular niche for itself, which is (imho) where the devs erred. They probably wanted Lunar to fill another niche for weapons, but their mistake was making SO BLOODY MANY TT weapons =.=

Anyhow, the only reason why Lunar (and perhaps Frostlands) equipment is sought - if it's even sought after in the first place - is because of the rarity. They're pretty much annihilated in comparison to the TT weapons, especially since TT gets 99 gold and level 100 as well.

I've got my sights on Lunar 100 (Deity) gear, however unreasonable it may be however, because of the sweet-**** addons. They're the only weapons with EQUAL chances for the addons, which means I can get a -6% channeling as easily as, say, +75% endurance b:chuckle

~Zel
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there's already deity gear floating around on sanct. i think there's a chance they can be made by normal crafting means.

also, is it just me or does bows get horrifically uglier in the higher levels? http://ecatomb.net/bow.php
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Nerithos - Sanctuary
    Nerithos - Sanctuary Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Fuuuuck, Lightchaser is such a butt-ugly bow. Also, the level 105+ bows look like somebody grafted sticks to a bloody NEEDLER (DracoEmerge, I'm looking at you >_>).

But the stats look pretty decent to my untrained eye. *shrugs*

Also, Deity's constructed at the Lunar Glade from Lunar materials, isn't it? How the hell does Deity stuff get found in Sanct? I've never heard of anybody talking about lunar :(

Owait, it's the same stuff as OHT. DUUUUH. >_<
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    there's already deity gear floating around on sanct. i think there's a chance they can be made by normal crafting means.

also, is it just me or does bows get horrifically uglier in the higher levels? http://ecatomb.net/bow.php
    They do get uglier >.> but maybe its considered cool in chinese standards you never know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That is SO rare! I have never seen one of those!
    Hella powerful weapon!
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    That is SO rare! I have never seen one of those!
    Hella powerful weapon!

Check the date, you necro-er.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
This discussion has been closed.