I have a question

Little_Foxie - Heavens Tear
Little_Foxie - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
why do the girls in pwi always have shoes on if take them off you still see those white shoes
why can they not walk barefeet like males can,
I do not like those white shoes that seem to be stuck on you and with beach and such sort of looks more fun if you can walk barefoot to
those white shoes that are stuck to you are looking a bit like you got bricks attached at your legs
and stil think bikini look or beach look do look much better barefoot
but we need to buy fitting shoes to make it look nice,
so it cost us while otherwise we have those bricks while males can walk barefoot they do not have those white bricks attached they walk in trunks on bare foot
so can we get rid of those ugly white shoes and walk on our feet without needing high heels
I mean wich girl walk on the beach on al that loose sand on such high heels
Post edited by Little_Foxie - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG I love it when someone else points out a beef I never realized I had. Seriously, those default "shoes" females have look like something some ghetto grandma would wear. They are truly horrible.

GET RID OF EM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Little_Foxie - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    thanks glad I am not the only one who does not like the girls block feet
    and if that is possible

please get rid of them

they do not even look nice
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They are quite annoying o.O
    I would like to run around barefooted with my beach stuff :D
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It is because, like Barbies, our feet are permanently stuck in the high heel position =p I would agree though if they have to be stuck there, the default shoes could at least be cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Seriously, those default "shoes" females have look like something some ghetto grandma would wear.OMG that is one of the funniest quotes ever. *ghetto grandma* Idk where you came up with that but it was funny enough to make me really LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree. I hate how the default forces you to wear heels. Why can't I be barefoot with beachwear or my Yukata. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree. I hate how the default forces you to wear heels. Why can't I be barefoot with beachwear or my Yukata. :/

boutique shoes=$$=feeding gms
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009

you would walk around nakie if u could Mai >___>

Edit: Id love if i could wear heels, u gals got it good.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Edit: Id love if i could wear heels, u gals got it good.

b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Id say something about how men make the game and have a heel fetish but ill behave this time.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited July 2009
    wel I must say I like those new outfits for men to, and I wish they make something for the girls like that
    looks almost like biker outfit not have to be rockstar
    I reallt wish and hope some pwi maker, programmers or whoever check these forums read this and think about it
    think a girl can look even more sexy in a full outfit like that popstar the males have then running around in bikini
    do not have to change much on it just lower the front lol so it looks more like sort of sexy lingerie with a coat hiding most of that over it and stil show the belly lol
    think about it and I am hopefully not the only one
    I mean in real life I do not go to work in my bikini or any other sexy outfit
    that almost hide nothing
    I really would like something that look like popstar outfit with few adjusments it can look real sexy and stil covered and in my opinion way better then bikini
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I know this started as a question but now it may be better suited for suggestions.
    edited July 2009
    okay maybe but wel it is now here so can not put it there i quess
    did not knew I ever would get a respond wel not that many
    so do I need to start this over in suggestions but then we got the same thread as here so not sure if that is smart
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's fine here, you can just add anything you want to this thread b:victory
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It has to do with meshes (the parts that make up your character). All the meshes have to be manually aligned for all the components of the character, as well as for the animations.

Since the default footwear for the females characters was made as high heels, now the model for the female character is set that way, that is why you get the white platform shoes as default (which makes me laugh when I see people selling white platform shoes for alot of coins, since they look the same as when "default ones"). If they had made the armor boots without heels, than we would not have any cashshop shoes with heels either.

The process to align meshes is not hard, but it takes lots of man hours to do it correctly, therefore, most games (specialy f2p) will stick to one model for females and one for males, with some minor add ons (same reason we cannot customize the height of our characters).
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Okalnix - Heavens Tear
    Okalnix - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    maybe they can make it a little bit smaller
    I mean the other high heels looks not so plump either so they can make it maybe bit more stylish and classic not like that white plump thing under the feet
    and maybe bit lower lol
    so it does not look so big

but wel I am not a female but stil think barefoot looks great to lol if in beach or bading outfit
    and yes
    I agree that that rockstar look can look great on females make them in my opinion more sexy lol sorry ladies
    and if walking on snowy places atleast they do not look so cold
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree with op 100% as I am a Fox Veno and I like the idea of running around with my stockings on but no shoes to cover up my smexy paws heehee.