Can this be a ban...?

Options
ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
well some veno on sanctuary was accusing my alt of breaking rules cuz i was selling some snow hares cheaper than she was...and i didnt even know she was there...and then she accused me of blocking ppls path to an NPC in lost when i was clearly on the side and then said my gf was scamming cuz she was selling collars in lost for 20k each...when i see a lot of ppl selling for wayy more...she said she would report me and all that stuff and started to harass my gf abt that...but i forgot to take screenshots b:surrender is that a ban-able offense or do i have nothing to worry abt (sorry if this is in the wrong section on here i still dont know where much goes)
Post edited by ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sounds like you got nothing to worry about there.

Don't worry, she's just mad that you'll get more business in your shop than her.
    Belligero
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't worry, you can sell any legally obtained items at the price you want, wathever high or low.

You can even give them away if you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Sabuku - Dreamweaver
    Sabuku - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well its not rules but if u make urs like alot lower u can mess up the currancy so i can see where shes comming from but me personaly i walways drop my prices by about 15%
    Archer's Pwn
  • ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary
    ShAdeReAP - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yea but its that whole "blocking the path to the pet skill trainer" part that i wanna know abt...i see a bunch of ppl doing it in arch with things like the banker...how am i breaking the rules b:angry
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you're not breaking any rules there, neither is ur gf.
    that veno was just pissed that's all b:surrender
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Watch this:

K. Red-E?

Hold Shift + Click.

Wow you just clicked RIGHT THROUGH THAT PLAYER?!?!?

Srsly it works.

As for the other prices and stuff, it's called a free market economy for a reason. You're allowed to sell any item for any price you want. Supply and demand controls how it works.

Since you have endless supply of dog collars at the zookeeper for 10k each, supply will always be there, and the price is fixed... only people you're gonna sell to are people that don't know that NPC exists and sells those.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dont worry they are greed ppl.......
    sometimes I sold stuff cheap and other ppl whisper me and accuse me to overprice stuff and told the same *I will report u* ..... U can sell your stuff at price u want like if u wanna gift it anyone can ban u for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    There a lot of players and catshops on npc heads one you want to get quest off to.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Terraa - Lost City
    Terraa - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Watch this:

K. Red-E?

Hold Shift + Click.

Wow you just clicked RIGHT THROUGH THAT PLAYER?!?!?

Srsly it works.

Doesn't work for Veno pets, they count as NPCs; however, judging from the original question, this doesn't seem like, in any way whatsoever, that Shadereap has abused that fun little glitch.

Just tell 'em to shovel it, and repeatedly call them 'carebear nub' at any retort he may have. Do not relent. That'll learn 'em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Actually, shift-clicking goes through pets too. Pets are counted as mobs not npcs. Take a look at the mini-map when you have a veno pet near you. It shows up as a white dot, not an npc yellow dot.

In fact, before we got the extended zoom capabilities, shift-clicking was the only way to deal with the magmite's huge bulk blocking the screen.

Don't worry about blocking an npc. Every npc in West Arch is smothered by catshops. So, it's probably safe to say you won't get banned for that.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    question has been answered. For future reference if people are repeatedly telling you that you're going to be reported and banned that can be considered harassment if you are doing nothing against the rules.. So yeah... taste of their own medicine and stuff.
This discussion has been closed.