Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no one cares
  • Raitei - Harshlands
    Raitei - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gratz. Come on iffy don't be so bitter give the man some credit.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gratz. Come on iffy don't be so bitter give the man some credit.

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

eventually he cares so much because he still pops in this thread after he saw the title "congrat XuLin got his weapon"
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Out of curiousity, why is the HH90 Wheel of Denied Fate chosen over the HH90 Wraith Conqueror? I understand that the wheel is MUCH easier to obtain, but considering that it will be your end-game weapon and, in this case, +7'd, is there a particular reason/preference/influence that I'm missing? (i.e. wider range = higher possible spike damage, the wheel's +77 mattack makes a huge difference, etc.)?

Just an innocent, curious question from a person who has never previously gone over lvl 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    +77 m atk is srs bznz for mages.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Belial is tooo hardz
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Belial is tooo hardz

WTS> belielz

But yeah the glaive is the best wep for mages. gz xulin
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ooo gratz XuXu!!!! All you losers can gtfo<3
  • kelly808
    kelly808 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no one cares

pfft b:laugh
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Out of curiousity, why is the HH90 Wheel of Denied Fate chosen over the HH90 Wraith Conqueror? I understand that the wheel is MUCH easier to obtain, but considering that it will be your end-game weapon and, in this case, +7'd, is there a particular reason/preference/influence that I'm missing? (i.e. wider range = higher possible spike damage, the wheel's +77 mattack makes a huge difference, etc.)?

Just an innocent, curious question from a person who has never previously gone over lvl 80.

Wheel of denied fate +0 = Wratih conq +5

if you are a mage and dont use denied fate, you are a fail mage
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no one cares

Get out of my head.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wheel of denied fate +0 = Wratih conq +5

if you are a mage and dont use denied fate, you are a fail mage

lol? Wraith conquerer +5 will have both more weapon damage and base magic attack than a +0 wheel. Show me how you reached your conclusion?

+5 refine gives over 100 m. attack, in addition to bigger weapon damage bonus % from spells that use weapon damage, so the +5 wraith conquerer would win by far.

I won't deny however that the wheel is overall a better weapon. But only for pure mag and pure clerics (lol).
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Typically clerics go Wraith Conqueror for the vit and mages go Glaive for the spike damage. Some clerics end up with the Glaive however because they have trouble getting Belial mats or they are under the misconception that they're mages, not clerics.

I imagine venos would prefer Wraith Conqueror as well for the Vit., unless they're LA/Heavy and stick with the Requiem Blade for the restating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    lol? Wraith conquerer +5 will have both more weapon damage and base magic attack than a +0 wheel. Show me how you reached your conclusion?

+5 refine gives over 100 m. attack, in addition to bigger weapon damage bonus % from spells that use weapon damage, so the +5 wraith conquerer would win by far.

I won't deny however that the wheel is overall a better weapon. But only for pure mag and pure clerics (lol).

read that stats
    a wraith conq needs to be +5 to reach the upper damage of a +0 wheel

fail...
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Typically clerics go Wraith Conqueror for the vit and mages go Glaive for the spike damage. Some clerics end up with the Glaive however because they have trouble getting Belial mats or they are under the misconception that they're mages, not clerics.

I imagine venos would prefer Wraith Conqueror as well for the Vit., unless they're LA/Heavy and stick with the Requiem Blade for the restating.

Imo, cost-wise for venos it's a no-brainer to go for requiem blade. The money you save by using requiem over HH90 is enough to almost get the requiem to +6. (or if you run TT regularly, you can sell those mats on AH for an even bigger profit) On higher refines it gets less efficient, but then again how many people will ever end up refining their weapon to +9 or higher?
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    no one cares

u r cool.

gratz Xu
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    ummm....a lot?
  • Ponza - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    read that stats
    a wraith conq needs to be +5 to reach the upper damage of a +0 wheel

fail...

Ok, if you're gonna play it like that, the wheel of denied fate needs to be +4 to match the minimum that a wraith conquerer gives.

If you seriously think your damage is going to be that much better with a glaive, you're delusional.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    the minimum damage on the glaive is probably enough to one shot most people anyways b:chuckle

imagine the spike damage on the glaive at +4, i bet every heavy will run
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm a WF and I believe Quoit is teh winz.

amirite?

&&Lol @ You guys are saying belial is hard to farm and **** that fb89 molder sword I hate it with a fiery burning passion.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the minimum damage on the glaive is probably enough to one shot most people anyways b:chuckle

imagine the spike damage on the glaive at +4, i bet every heavy will run

Sure that spike damage will matter if you happen to go around one-shotting heavys. But BM's/Barbs w/ TT90 have a LOT of hp, and in most cases you will need a sutra with multiple spells to finish them off.

The spike damage that a glaive gives is in the 100-200's in pvp, and that's only if you roll a hit in the upper max range. Mages at 90 with refined weapons will hit anywhere from 2k - 4k non-crit on equal lvl heavies, the choice of weapon honestly does not matter nearly as much as how much refining you do and how you play your character.

I roll with a +8 requiem blade and some random past stuff :) I guess I'm fail, but I really do look spiffy in all my junk gear.

Anyway gratz Xulin on the weapon, back on topic :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Sure that spike damage will matter if you happen to go around one-shotting heavys. But BM's/Barbs w/ TT90 have a LOT of hp, and in most cases you will need a sutra with multiple spells to finish them off.

The spike damage that a glaive gives is in the 100-200's in pvp, and that's only if you roll a hit in the upper max range. Mages at 90 with refined weapons will hit anywhere from 2k - 4k non-crit on equal lvl heavies, the choice of weapon honestly does not matter nearly as much as how much refining you do and how you play your character.

I roll with a +8 requiem blade and some random past stuff :) I guess I'm fail, but I really do look spiffy in all my junk gear.

Anyway gratz Xulin on the weapon, back on topic :p

only pk behind bunch of back up=you

thats how pro that weapon is on a mageb:bye
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    beamhoof slicer is the best for level 90 b:victory but trying to get all the badges (sign of bravery, dexterity, speed, etc) is a pain in the assb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    only pk behind bunch of back up=you

thats how pro that weapon is on a mageb:bye

Sorry MD show me when you've actually ever even tried to fight me without 3-4 other kylin as backup, and won. All I remember is you try to ambush me, but end up just using FoW and running away, FoW and running away.

On the other hand I've lost track of how many times you've died already, SOLO, to me b:chuckle.

Anyway have fun with your new $850+ toy, that's all it will ever be in your hands. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why is Mage vs Mage 1v1 even being discussed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Why is Mage vs Mage 1v1 even being discussed?

Cause it's fun. If no one runs or kites mage battles can end pretty fast. Of course I hear plenty of archers who want to go heaven partly b/c some of the skills give them an advantage over hell archers. So, same thing :l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Sorry MD show me when you've actually ever even tried to fight me without 3-4 other kylin as backup, and won. All I remember is you try to ambush me, but end up just using FoW and running away, FoW and running away.

On the other hand I've lost track of how many times you've died already, SOLO, to me b:chuckle.

Anyway have fun with your new $850+ toy, that's all it will ever be in your hands. b:surrender

ROFL i can fight you any other day just fking pm me in gameb:cute

hmm? i crush fish 1v6 by myself? you can ask Ligeia???????? even tho he can cri and kill me sometimes, i dont give a fk, i dont use a 89weapon+8 so gtfo

i dont spend $850 wtf that number come from lol...maybe u get that number from your friend i guess?b:shocked
  • Clickftw - Harshlands
    Clickftw - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i crush fish 1v6 by myself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQKk99I3wTQ

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    No PC atmb:cry
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQKk99I3wTQ

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

good show

dunno how i've seen it but i have
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    any weapon besides the glaive (for level 90)b:spitb:spitb:spitb:spit
This discussion has been closed.