Sockets??

Neelkant - Heavens Tear
Neelkant - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
uuummmm i have a friend that wants to imbue his lvl 3 dual hammers buh when he tries to imbue it its says that the waepon has no sockets
so i want 2 know how u find out if the waepon has sockets or not
or how 2 give it sockets

thanks in advance
(i tried the same thing with a bow and it didnt work)
Post edited by Neelkant - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    uuummmm i have a friend that wants to imbue his lvl 3 dual hammers buh when he tries to imbue it its says that the waepon has no sockets
    so i want 2 know how u find out if the waepon has sockets or not
    or how 2 give it sockets

thanks in advance
    (i tried the same thing with a bow and it didnt work)

in order to add sockets to ur weapon/armour ... u need a couple of socket stones http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/21043 which are awailable through the cash shop or from other players...

and um.. why socket them at low lvls anyway? u lvl so fast that u change weapons like underwear <.<
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neelkant - Heavens Tear
    Neelkant - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    and um.. why socket them at low lvls anyway? u lvl so fast that u change weapons like underwear <.<

well ur right about the leveling thing buh i jus wanted 2 know and thank u very much for tellin me

one more question:
    can u please tell me which shop 2 buy the stones from??
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    well ur right about the leveling thing buh i jus wanted 2 know and thank u very much for tellin me

its what i do and b:victory np
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]