Train!!train!!traaaaiiiinnnn!!!

LonelyDemon - Heavens Tear
LonelyDemon - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
Hi!
So...I'm having some probleme since lvl 37 b:shocked ...Yes
About my lvl yes i have quest to level and some of the quest are in gate of delirium and the other quest pfffff !So easy !!!! after those quest ...i dont have anything to do and i dont want to do CS coz lose money !!b:sad

then...with which mob can i train to lvl more easily??b:pleased

Thx for replies b:victory
Post edited by LonelyDemon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Do Crazy Stone.

Figure out how much Crazy Stone costs, then grind the money you need. If you want to level faster, that's one of the best ways.

Then, grind on air/water mobs. Those give a 1.5x exp bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes, take the time to do CS....The XP based on the $$$ it cost to do them it worth it....

I am doing them until lvl 50 and then see how much it cost based on the XP I can get.

Are you saving money for something because CS at your level barely costs.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Aeode - Sanctuary
    Aeode - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lofty Pterosaurs would be good for you for exp (they also drop fruit) but you may also want to take on solo quests from Allies for the sharks (drop rough fur), which will get your rep up as well as level your water pet.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you don't cash shop, don't do crazy stone. Do One Man Army.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Cost of Crazy Stone is a joke. Even at lvl 80+, when it cost 70k, it's only half an hour's worth of grinding. Very cheap exp, especially considering other options, like Oracles.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    Cost of Crazy Stone is a joke. Even at lvl 80+, when it cost 70k, it's only half an hour's worth of grinding. Very cheap exp, especially considering other options, like Oracles.

It still kills your coin to xp ratio. The higher your level, the more you make but also the more you spend. You could get to lvl 90 doing WQ each day, but won't be able to afford decent armor or weapons, and your skills will fall behind.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tweakz wrote: »
    It still kills your coin to xp ratio. The higher your level, the more you make but also the more you spend. You could get to lvl 90 doing WQ each day, but won't be able to afford decent armor or weapons, and your skills will fall behind.

Very good point. Still, once you level higher, more profitable options will open up to you. You'll earn lots of money by endgame anyway, why not get there sooner?b:victory
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited July 2009

Things aren't always black and white, there are areas shaded grey =p

Doing CS at the levels where you NEED to afford decent armor and weapons, CS won't use up that much of your grinding time anyway, or your money. Even at my level, I get only about 12-16% on quests, and I think about 6% CS exp. That's tons of time to grind.

Now of course if you ONLY do WC and CS, you'll never have any cash.

If it REALLY makes you happy, don't do CS, but I'd agree with MotherGoose on this one. Money starts ROLLING in at higher levels, just from grinding. CS especially is not going to break the bank in any fashion. There's just that pinch around 35/40-55 or so, and if you really want cash during those times you can avoid CS and kill yourself off/feed genies exp to improve coin to exp ratios dramatically. That's what I did, I just wish genies had come out so I could have done something useful with all that exp. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    It takes coin to make coin, and using CS and WQ doesn't really get you XP that much faster.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It takes coin to make coin, and using CS and WQ doesn't really get you XP that much faster.

Between 30 and 50? Oh yes it will. Quests at that level give... 12-14kish EXP for the good ones. And that nets you about 10% of your EXP bar. crazy stone, on he other hand, will give you at least 15k exp for simply paying 2.5k and doing whatever you want for tn minutes after that like... say... killing nearby monsters that are close to your level (hint hint).

Consider that a DQ31 item sells to the NPC for 1.35k and a DQ41 sells for 1.7k. Crazy stone gets you at least 15k-28k (depending on how high you are in your 30s) XP for 2,650 coin: In essence, two DQs. At those levels, when you consider how close Archo is to the monsters you'd grind on/quest on, it's easy to... say... buy the 2.5k worth of gems, run outside during CS 10 minute wait, kill enough monsters to make up for the loss of coin (be it from DQ drops, equip drops, or just the coin they drop), and head back to west archo to receive yur EXP. 10 minutes gone to getting 10% or so of your XP bar and probably having GAINED more coin than you used in those 10 minutes if you actually kill stuff.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    youre so full of **** its not even funny -_-. you have rebirth gamma in your 80s when CS starts costing 70k at 82, (which is a gold mine) and if youre not making ~150k an hour afterwards, something is wrong.

at 86-92, sea of isolation should be where venos level, resulting in a heafty 2-300k an hour due to how easy the ultrafin supremes are to kill and how often they drop DQ, phoenix food, and gear. money gets even better when you move to lethal arenied sharpfangs in which i make 350-400k an hour. at this level, im lucky to get 2% an hour leveling on mobs, CS and WQ give me 2-3 hours of work for little to no effort at all.

once again youre spouting BS, and misleading noobs.
  • LonelyDemon - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    can i train with the cloud melding vipions?b:question
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    youre so full of **** its not even funny -_-. you have rebirth gamma in your 80s when CS starts costing 70k at 82, (which is a gold mine) and if youre not making ~150k an hour afterwards, something is wrong.

at 86-92, sea of isolation should be where venos level, resulting in a heafty 2-300k an hour due to how easy the ultrafin supremes are to kill and how often they drop DQ, phoenix food, and gear. money gets even better when you move to lethal arenied sharpfangs in which i make 350-400k an hour. at this level, im lucky to get 2% an hour leveling on mobs, CS and WQ give me 2-3 hours of work for little to no effort at all.

once again youre spouting BS, and misleading noobs.

You're still using a magmite right? -lol
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited July 2009

LOL. Even I know he's got both legendaries. And what does a magmite have anything to do with this? <_<

As long as you have a leveled air pet, you should do just fine. : )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    I have both, and a Celestial Plumpfish with Herc buffs. As I was in a fishing squad making much less than I could solo, was asked by another veno how I got the Herc buffs for the pet. After hearing how much I paid, they replied they'd never get them. -Why would 5m each be a big issue, when they're obviously doing what was recommended here? The Plumpfish has tanked my water bosses for me (saving time which = coin), and helps me plow through water mobs faster.
    and if youre not making ~150k an hour afterwards, something is wrong.

Most people don't have many hours a day to spend. b:chuckle
    at 86-92, sea of isolation should be where venos level

Maybe you should write a guide to tell us how to play? I can make more with my Nix and get rep/ frags in the process btw.
    money gets even better when you move to lethal arenied sharpfangs in which i make 350-400k an hour.

Sorry to hear. b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    me and my baby, i think its quite a beautiful picture myself.
    01521660.jpg

sure as hell owns magmites and eldergoths, i used my money from rebirth gamma from 79-86 to buy it, only took like 2 weeks, getting tome fragments and immaculate gems for free :).
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    only took like 2 weeks

Sorry to hear. Should only take 4 days. b:chuckle
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Cloud Melding Vipion is a great choice! There are some outside of Etherblade, just right above those beetles and I believe they do not aggro you unless you get really close to them.

They have good drop rates of dp and fruits :) So another good way to make money.

If you do not have a high leveled air pet, you can catch a foxwing at:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/mob/1742 They are lvl38 :)
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Look tweakz, you have some good ideas, and we respect you for that.

But to spout your ideas as the ONLY truth and ONLY way to EVER do things, and to underhandedly try to discredit anyone who says anything different is not only rude but misleading to the people who need to be helped.

Perhaps, perhaps, those venos didn't want to shell out that much money for herc buffs because... they didn't want to? Hmm, no it must be because tweakz must imply (oh, NEVER actually say!) that they are either too stupid or too poor to want them.

I'm a very casual player and I've spent 12 million in the last 2 weeks, and that was about 1.5 month's worth of savings. *shrugs*

Your attitude of holier than thou gets awful old, awful fast. Tear may be an **** but at least he admits that there is more than one way to do things when it comes to venos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    hey but CS is money for exp.And i dont want to lose moneyb:shutup b:chuckle
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have been leveling (when Im actually playing) off of CS and fb29 for the past 4-5 levels. (75-79 or so). Its been wonderful, easy exp, and my cash is still going up.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I am doing them until lvl 50 and then see how much it cost based on the XP I can get.

CS costs the same until the end of Level 61 and gives increasing amounts of XP.

http://www.1perfectworld.com/wiki/International-Guides:Circulation+Quests
    edited July 2009
    Tear may be an **** but at least he admits that there is more than one way to do things when it comes to venos.
    !! no u r, u caucasian, negroid, mongoloid whatever kind of person u r
    !
    edited July 2009
    no rude words please >< >< and i am still lvl 38...b:shutupb:shutupb:spit
  • Azueai - Lost City
    Azueai - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when u get to lvl 50 and need a grinding spot get ur air pet and grind in the air by Jewelscalen its a great place to grind and u get pendants of glacia (DQ item)which get good money to sell or can be useful for ur DQ quest.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    Tear may be an **** but at least he admits that there is more than one way to do things when it comes to venos.

Some people can debate, others resort to personal attacks. Your friend puts out a lot of false absolutes like "only a hercules can". Your whole post is a mindless personal attack displaying your weak emotions. Some of us come here for sharing of information which includes having that information exposed to scrutiny. If you can't handle scrutiny, then don't share your information. What you write isn't scrutiny of anything, it's just a lame personal attack which wastes our time.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    You're the only one wasting anyone's time by spreading misinformation and touting your way as the only way of doing things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    You're the only one wasting anyone's time by spreading misinformation and touting your way as the only way of doing things.

Accusations/ prove nothing = waste of our time / violation of TOS.

Try counseling.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Not an accusation, just a fact.

Taking a deep breath and admitting you *can* be wrong is the first step to recovery sweetie. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited July 2009
    Not an accusation, just a fact.

Taking a deep breath and admitting you *can* be wrong is the first step to recovery sweetie. b:thanks

I've thanked Solandri for correcting me at times. Now get a life and get over whatever it is for our sakes?