Riding and following pets!

Dreamarki_ - Sanctuary
Dreamarki_ - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
An idea that came to mind is, having a foxwing supreme or something like that, and being able to ride them, and to learn a skill once lvl 30+ to convert them to a following pet like a pioneer foxwing. I think it sounds like a good idea, and to add to that, I thought they should be able to fight, whether riding them or not. You could heal them from their back, heal them from the ground and so on. And be able to upgrade their skills as they leveled. Think its a good idea? Want to add more?
I appreciate your feedback!!!! Please give it b:thanks

A very happy,
Dream b:bye b:shutup
Post edited by Dreamarki_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Mount part is interesting...but...

The part of turning all-class pets or mounts into fighting pets kinda makes me go 'ehhhh...'

): If this is implemented, there will be a mass extinction of Venomancers. <cries>
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree with jaes, one of the only advantages venos have over other classes is their ability to use pets to help them fight.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hell no this idea is stupid! you want a fighting pet that bad make a venomancer

if they do this, good bye venos, and hello archers with nix
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Venacious - Harshlands
    Venacious - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Prediction has a very good point, if it is implimented...there will be reprocussions out the ****, anycase, it was a good thought, but leans into being OP or pushing a specific class off the list.