I R Gonna Qq About Sp Pkers

MrPonce - Harshlands
MrPonce - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
I R ON PEE VEE PEE SERVER AND I GET CAMPED IN SP, IF I HAZ SS CAN YOU BAN PLZ KAYKAY?

Yes this is literally what i read in MrConces thread like a page back, reroll PVE you nab.
Post edited by MrPonce - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xaix - Dreamweaver
    Xaix - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    uhhh y make a new thread? just post it on tht thread

ps. its not nice to hide behind a lvl 1 acc and callin ppl noob (or nab). use ur main :P
  • MrPonce - Harshlands
    MrPonce - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    They locked the thread as it was full of stupidity so i couldn't post there, i cant talk this thread will soon be locked XD

Just pointing out that people on a pvp server have no right to QQ about being pked -_-
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah its so much fun for a lvl 90 to pk a lvl 30 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (u getting my point ) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:angryb:chuckle

Yeah its so much fun for a lvl 90 to pk a lvl 30 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (u getting my point ) over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overTHIS is exactly why I didn't join a PVP server! Thanks for pointing it out to those on the PVP again and again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Happy to help lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this is just too funy
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    MrConce is a rpker himself, so i be surprised if he was to complain aobut someone else PKing. If MrConce is complaining, i can only say, what a hypocrite.

Looks like he wants to RPK till hes hearts delight but doesnt want anyone to PK him while he does his World Quest. And doesnt want his guild members to be PKed. Un-be-liev-a-ble. Too funny
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I R ON PEE VEE PEE SERVER AND I GET CAMPED IN SP, IF I HAZ SS CAN YOU BAN PLZ KAYKAY?

Yes this is literally what i read in MrConces thread like a page back, reroll PVE you nab.

Congratulations.

You have proven yourself to be a bigger @ssclown that the person you ridiculed, in one short sentence.

SUCCESS!

\re-roll Pokemon, JugHead
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's very hard to just play the game and enjoy it for what it is. A game.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For ever 1 person from PVP server response there's like 5 ppl from PVE server responses b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nearly every single PvP'r on this thread seems to be hiding behind an alt. b:laugh

Wow, hiding behind an alt and camping lv30's in SP. That's pretty damn tough. Shame a nub like me on a carebear server posting on my actual char can't comprehend it. These guys are obviously hard, tough, men in real life respected and feared by everyone.
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    MrConce, btw, is 8x >.> not 3x. So the QQ with the poor grammar the OP uh, "quoted" was probably SARCASM.

I haven't had any problems inside SP. They were common at one point but the 3x farming there seemed to get old quickly. PK-K'ers like to hang out in there lately to farm the red names.

Which, if the other poster who mentioned MrConce being a PK'er is correct... would be why he's getting killed in SP.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Harshlands are harsher than I thought O.O
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For ever 1 person from PVP server response there's like 5 ppl from PVE server responses b:chuckle

Well thats cause,you know,we're more suited to a forum because the majority of us pve'ers finished school and can type coherent sentences.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
    edited July 2009
    That was a little unfair. A person can not be judged on intelligence based upon which server they chose. Thats the equivalent of choosing a president based upon his height!

Well thats cause,you know,we're more suited to a forum because the majority of us pve'ers finished school and can type coherent sentences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That was a little unfair. A person can not be judged on intelligence based upon which server they chose. Thats the equivalent of choosing a president based upon his height!

Lighten up?
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • _azazel_ - Lost City
    _azazel_ - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Danny Devito in 2012, yall.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thats why i left LC....the illegitimi camp out the area around the SP, and PK the new lv30s for fun. one of the main groups of the time, RageQuit, has a guide here on how best to do this....what still blows my mind is that this is actually permitted by those who created and run this game. its like shooting fish in a barrel...so sick minds to be involved in thatb:angry, like shooting kids outside a school

b:angryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nearly every single PvP'r on this thread seems to be hiding behind an alt. b:laugh

Wow, hiding behind an alt and camping lv30's in SP. That's pretty damn tough. Shame a nub like me on a carebear server posting on my actual char can't comprehend it. These guys are obviously hard, tough, men in real life respected and feared by everyone.

/trolledb:bye
    edited July 2009
    Ok this response actually made me really LOL. Hubby was asking me something and I just started laughing. Although he campaign signs would be interesting!!!!!

Danny Devito in 2012, yall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sometimes I like to go to the lvl 30 areas and fight the lvl 6x pking there. It's easy for them to kill 30s but when I see a 6x fighting a lvl 30 and fight the 6x then the 6x usually runs or dies. They kill 30s because they have no skill and so go for the people to whom skill makes no difference.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye