How much has the server changed since the begginning of it?

Outcomepower - Harshlands
Outcomepower - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well as we can see, Kingdom won the race against all of those guilds who were fighting for great power. The war has not ended yet but the guilds who were on the run are almost out of numbers or levels to even think about superiority in this beautiful Harshlands map, Kylin weak, Crimson weak, LastStand weak, Mercenary dead, QQme dead(although they werent even suppose to be mentioned as one of the guilds who fought for superiority, im mentioning them cuz they opposed the most powerful guild aka Kingdom) and other guilds that even thought about being in the map with a decent ammount of lands are not strong enough...At the moment we have a map with Sense, Kingdom, Over9000 (im glad they took wolfblade out of the map cuz they jus sat there without any1 atking their lands which was quite depressing cuz of the ammount of coins they got weekly without having to fight for their lands), Destiny, Carebears, Ethics, Therealm and Crimson but most of it belongs to Kingdom and to b honest, Kingdom is the only guild that has the strength big enough to deserve all those lands.
Some people would say they dont care about the map but lets face it, those GvG war smake the game more interesting then pvp itself or almost as interesting and seeing the ammount of people who talked **** about Kingdom (including myself) with things like, ...Icon is stealing money from their guild..., ...Icon is a fail leader..., ...Kingdom doesnt know how to pk...etc, we need to admit that if a guild like this can hold so many lands that makes the other guilds even more of a failure b:cryWould be nice to see matched TW between guilds but unfortunately all those guild who tried to beat Kingdom just failed miserably

NOTE: Kylin is definetly the second strongest guild mentally cuz they managed to keep together after so many lands lost and so many times getting rolled so I have to show my respect for them and the reason im using a alt to post is cuz i dont want ppl to flame this thread with things oh hes a member of x guild thats y he said that:p anyways, give your opinions on how much the server has changed cuz im not the only one with an opinion about it :p
"The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
Post edited by Outcomepower - Harshlands on

Comments

• taz860
    taz860 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    crimson is still strong each week they win against kylin and take one lande.
    ofc many mebers are inactive bust still enough to win.
    i would say after KD crimson is one of the strongest guilds.
  • Outcomepower - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    taz860 wrote: »
    crimson is still strong each week they win against kylin and take one lande.
    ofc many mebers are inactive bust still enough to win.
    i would say after KD crimson is one of the strongest guilds.

Well Kylin just successfully defended an atk coming from crimson in less then 1 hour and 30 mins so i would say that Kylin is not jus mentally stronger but they are also stronger when it comes to lvls. The guilds that come after Kingdom are still too weak to fight for a territory and defend it agaisnt "EVERY SINGLE" guild on the map for at least 2 hoursb:sad
    "The power that comes from me is the same power that you had before I crushed you, the only difference is that my power was the outcome of superior power"
    edited July 2009
    I have to say that Crimson as a powerhourse times have died when they failed an attack to a guild that they beat last week withint 2 hours if im not mistaken.
    edited July 2009
    If a guild like Kingdom emerges, it will either come from a Sense, Over9000, Ethics and some othe guild or Kingdom itselfs...
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Small note: Edit button. it impinges on your thread's integrity when you start talking to yourself like that, especially when you contradict yourself by calling the guilds with fewer territories basically fail guilds then say one of them can be the Next Kingdom o0;

Personally I think the next major power hasn't appeared on the map with a name we know yet. And just because Kingdom has that nice big swath of color doesn't mean they've won or are on their way to winning the map. If things go like they have been going, yes. But keep in mind that there are a lot of guilds reaching the TW stage now as the majority of the playerbase passes 50-60. This means more contenders for spots on the map.

At some point Kingdom will be challenged - either from an outside force we've yet to see, or from a better reorganization of players from some of the current/past territory-owning guilds. It's just a matter of time since we have some pretty eager, land hungry people out here.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    one day back in my WoW days in warsong gulch was more fun than pretty much all my tw's in this game in total. I don't really think I can change a lot about it myself other than not joining the Kingdom powerhouse so that's what I do. And also I don't really see KD members benefiting from all that land since the TWcashflow is really shady b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well Kylin just successfully defended an atk coming from crimson in less then 1 hour and 30 mins so i would say that Kylin is not jus mentally stronger but they are also stronger when it comes to lvls. The guilds that come after Kingdom are still too weak to fight for a territory and defend it agaisnt "EVERY SINGLE" guild on the map for at least 2 hoursb:sad

hmm, it was less than 40 min, and their cata tried to ninja us when 95% of us were at their base...so they made me go back to base and 1shot their cata

but none of guild can compare to kingdom, lets face the facts^^
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:victory

heeeeeeeeeeey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I have to say that Crimson as a powerhourse times have died when they failed an attack to a guild that they beat last week withint 2 hours if im not mistaken.

What would Lessie say?
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    World PvP has improved significantly. I remember at server start when KD and Crimson would simply overwhelm anybody who even marginally stepped on their toes, would utterly dominate grind spots, and essentiallty shut down the greater part of the server PvP-wise. Crimson is basically dead and KD has loosened up some PvP-wise. Plus you're seeing new factions with new faces at 7x and now 8x. Eventually you'll start seeing some of those become 9x.

Grind spots are more diverse, when people grind, even fish is loosening up now that QQme disbanded.

The TW map is problematic, but mostly because of KD and mostly for KD. They're OP there, but that's mostly reflecting on them, because they have no effective opposition anymore (except Archosaur). They can deal with it however they see fit. For the time being at least though there's lots of opportunities for small factions to get on the map.

I'd like to see more TW action on Crimson (which is basically dead) and Kylin (which is probably the only other faction outside of KD capable of more more then 1 war at a time), just so those lands would open up for new factions as well, but outside that, I'd say things are going as well as they can be going.

The predict demise of PWI due to the-game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned is almost certainly overrated and a couple of months off anyways. We're stuck with this to make the best of it as we can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    damn...have to agree on Aeneas this timeb:shocked

In a big "factor faction", you cant really care about all 200 pplb:cry, and ppl start thinking they care less about you~soon they leave the faction

Quote Aeneas "afterall it's just a game"b:victory do whatever you want to enjoy the game!!!
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    People give Kingdom WAY to much credit.

Kingdom relative to one other faction, they f-cking dominate, sure.

Stick 3 on them, I am doubting they can defend two.
    If Kylin would attack Kingdom with 2 other clans a week, Kylin would gain land every week from Kingdom, 100%. And possibly 1 other clan, and possibly more then 3 clans would be willing to attack Kingdom.
    edited July 2009

If Kylin would attack Kingdom with 2 other clans a week, Kylin would gain land every week from Kingdom, 100%. And possibly 1 other clan, and possibly more then 3 clans would be willing to attack Kingdom.

LOL Thats exactly what I mean, there is no guild on the server who can win Kingdom "alone". About how much this server has changed, some people were complaining about lack pvp but it seems like the pvp is starting to increase and the server is becoming a little more active unlike some people said so.
    I will be happy to see so many high levels leave this game cuz there r jus too many of em who are too egocentricb:surrender
    edited July 2009
    Small note: Edit button. it impinges on your thread's integrity when you start talking to yourself like that, especially when you contradict yourself by calling the guilds with fewer territories basically fail guilds then say one of them can be the Next Kingdom o0;

Personally I think the next major power hasn't appeared on the map with a name we know yet. And just because Kingdom has that nice big swath of color doesn't mean they've won or are on their way to winning the map. If things go like they have been going, yes. But keep in mind that there are a lot of guilds reaching the TW stage now as the majority of the playerbase passes 50-60. This means more contenders for spots on the map.

At some point Kingdom will be challenged - either from an outside force we've yet to see, or from a better reorganization of players from some of the current/past territory-owning guilds. It's just a matter of time since we have some pretty eager, land hungry people out here.

LOL I didnt state that all guild with few territories are fail guilds or that there is one that can be the next powerhouse so learn to read. All I said was that "if" people say that Kingdom is a guild lead by a fail leader who steals money, etc, that "would" make other guilds a bigger fail since they are the ones with the most power and lands right now. To me, Kingdom is the guild that comparing to other ex-Factor guilds in this server has been managed to successfully achieve all of their goals concerning Territory map domination or power in lvls. Like I also said, the war hasnt ended yet but Kingdom is winning atm and comparing to all those guilds that opposed them they are the only ones close to win this race for the biggest guild on the server in territory and strentgh.

NOTE: I also posted in one of the threads ( dont remember which), that it is possible to make a new powerhouse and thats the reason why I think Kingdom wont be there forever b:laughactually no 1 does :p
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:shocked winning a gold medal in the para-olympics doesn't really make you a top of the list athlete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    b:shocked winning a gold medal in the para-olympics doesn't really make you a top of the list athlete.

not winning a gold medal in olympics, and keep marking yourself number one in the world doesnt really make you a top of the list athleteb:bye
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

huh? people talk shet to kylin, and now asking them to attack kingdom because QQme didnt even bid on it when they supposed to?...this is weird

crimson and qqme forced them became friendsb:bye nothing will change if ppl are still acting cocky
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think the biggest factor that shaped the outcome of Harshland thus far was the Crimson + Kingdom alliance very early on. It stopped small guilds from getting off the ground, and very quickly smothered the TW map.

We just need to wait for other guilds to gain strength. It will happen slowly, but it will happen. Whether or not they all choose to gang up on Kingdom is another story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I think the biggest factor that shaped the outcome of Harshland thus far was the Crimson + Kingdom alliance very early on. It stopped small guilds from getting off the ground, and very quickly smothered the TW map.

We just need to wait for other guilds to gain strength. It will happen slowly, but it will happen. Whether or not they all choose to gang up on Kingdom is another story.

Crimson-Kingdom alliance = **** b:angry

if they didnt break the alliance, this server would have die like 2 months ago lol....
    edited July 2009
    huh? people talk shet to kylin, and now asking them to attack kingdom because QQme didnt even bid on it when they supposed to?...this is weird

crimson and qqme forced them became friendsb:bye nothing will change if ppl are still acting cocky

say dawg

kylin second strongest clan no question

but you guys feel contempt with letting kingdom run over the map

you can still be friends and attack then in TW

srsly
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    say dawg

kylin second strongest clan no question

but you guys feel contempt with letting kingdom run over the map

you can still be friends and attack then in TW

srsly

yo dog g homie slice, whatcha want arnt not wat alwayz wat othrz wanyt. stopz manipulitenn.

qqmezz crimzon arnt not dead, just scatzerd.

oppoistztion is thurrr, jst sik foos wrathrr turnn friendss enemeiess

soz not coolz watcha doing, doigz?
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yo dog g homie slice, whatcha want ant wat othrz wanyt. stopz manipulitenn.

Is this how deathleader types?
    edited July 2009
    yo dog g homie slice, whatcha want arnt not wat alwayz wat othrz wanyt. stopz manipulitenn.

im impersonating randy jackson

i dunno what your shooting for, dawg.

but dawg, every time I press M, the color red enrages me because the color red killed my dawg.

and so we must unite to save my dawg.

makes sense dawg
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    =p...hmm all of you come from Mars?b:shocked
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Crimson-Kingdom alliance = **** b:angry

this server is dead....

Fixed*

Someone sell a brain to MD pl0x. b:embarrass It's not funny to flame someone who is owning himself in forums. =S gratz funny to see you still trying to win your para-olympic gold medal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2009

I hope this happens, even if we lose land. Because one 15 min or less TW every week is BOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGgg.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2009

ok I totally lol'ed at that.

You know what I am seeing more of....rolling of the famous pkers by the famous pve'ers of KD cause we just got no skillz.

Man we are rolling 90's left n right now...omgzz somebody stopzz us!!

I demand 3 guilds to attack us in tw...o wait?

But seriously...kylin attack us? Might happen but I won't mind. We can easily defend 2 tough TW's and maybe have some trouble for 3 but hey we learning and learning quick! Maybe we hit 150/199 online this weak...man we are beast. E-peen growing lolzz

Question...what happens when the famous QQme pkers get zerged everywhere they go...say there to much pvp? dunno m8 but man there are so many of us going straight pvp + daily's cya in hell b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited July 2009

You know what I am seeing more of....rolling of the famous pkers by the famous pve'ers of KD cause we just got no skillz.

But seriously...kylin attack us? Might happen but I won't mind. We can easily defend 2 tough TW's and maybe have some trouble for 3 but hey we learning and learning quick! Maybe we hit 150/199 online this weak...man we are beast. E-peen growing lolzz

Question...what happens when the famous QQme pkers get zerged everywhere they go...say there to much pvp? dunno m8 but man there are so many of us going straight pvp + daily's cya in hell b:bye

im sure your guild will stay strong when you pk 20 vs 10

people love to pk like that

btw this game requires no skill to pvp
    90% pve
    10% competence
    .001% skill
    KOOL
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    World PvP has improved significantly. I remember at server start when KD and Crimson would simply overwhelm anybody who even marginally stepped on their toes, would utterly dominate grind spots, and essentiallty shut down the greater part of the server PvP-wise. Crimson is basically dead and KD has loosened up some PvP-wise. Plus you're seeing new factions with new faces at 7x and now 8x. Eventually you'll start seeing some of those become 9x.

Grind spots are more diverse, when people grind, even fish is loosening up now that QQme disbanded.

The TW map is problematic, but mostly because of KD and mostly for KD. They're OP there, but that's mostly reflecting on them, because they have no effective opposition anymore (except Archosaur). They can deal with it however they see fit. For the time being at least though there's lots of opportunities for small factions to get on the map.

I'd like to see more TW action on Crimson (which is basically dead) and Kylin (which is probably the only other faction outside of KD capable of more more then 1 war at a time), just so those lands would open up for new factions as well, but outside that, I'd say things are going as well as they can be going.

The predict demise of PWI due to the-game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned is almost certainly overrated and a couple of months off anyways. We're stuck with this to make the best of it as we can.

QFT, the game is not over, KD took an advantage in TW (and I won't go into the why), but the constant here is the players, not the guilds. As the players move to other guilds, and group up, the shape of the map will change.
    TW will only be over when players leave the game, not when guilds disband.

The real shame is that guilds are like vultures flying on top of their victim, and won't move in unless they're sure of the win.

The real TW is happening at the smaller guild levels, those are worth the fight, and it's the way Heavenly pulled some greatest battles on the server.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

Wait you rolling ~10 9X in TW b:shocked Impressive for a guild that goes in with 80.
    Outside of TW... meh just go watch Nurfed's vid. It's self-explanatory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]