why are people scared of PK mode?

Comments

• Aedina - Harshlands
    Aedina - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    mostly only members of EQuinox and clamity are in PK... this server needs more people in PK mode to make it fun..

if anyone is wondering i am almost always in PK mode.. i have been killed by some clamity noobs and equinox noobs but done a fair share of killing b:pleased

comon people whats the point of Leveling if you cant kill someone and show superiority?

Harshlands and Lost City is for u, u pk all time and get smashed while grinding should be fun ;)
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    U all should join PK mode, u get free cookiesb:pleased
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Miz, I wonder who that mystery person is on Halo. b:chuckle
    ITS YOU ISNT IT b:faint
    Harshlands and Lost City is for u, u pk all time and get smashed while grinding should be fun ;)
    you.do.not.RPK.on.a.pvp.server.PK.is.organized.99% of the time
    U all should join PK mode, u get free cookiesb:pleased

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    *hugs*
    he gives me cookies for free b:cool
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    mizu, calm down o.o xD

OP@ i dont like PK becoz i dont enjoy it, i just play to forget that i have a problematic RL, its like my sleep pill.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    mizu, calm down o.o xD

OP@ i dont like PK becoz i dont enjoy it, i just play to forget that i have a problematic RL, its like my sleep pill.

AAAAAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    *hugs*
    awww you can always talk to me, i dont want my ant sad b:cry
    i love my ant ^^
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Alven - Dreamweaver
    Alven - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    comon people whats the point of Leveling if you cant kill someone and show superiority?
    I don't play to show superiority, I play because it's fun, and to me PK and PVP is just boring so I just don't do it. Don't even accept duels b:cute
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The point of leveling is to play the darn game. If anything, when you kill another player you show your inferiority by not being able to do anything without harming others. Not to mention the fact that you can't win if the other person can fight back anyway, so you gank and further show how inferior you are to that person.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009

you.do.not.RPK.on.a.pvp.server.PK.is.organized.99% of the time

Lol. You have no idea how much rpk goes on in LC.

Organized pvp happens MAYBE... MAYBE 1 or 2 times a day if you're lucky.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Lol. You have no idea how much rpk goes on in LC.

Organized pvp happens MAYBE... MAYBE 1 or 2 times a day if you're lucky.

most of it is KOS
    thats not RPK its KOS =p

hey tokyo
    *hugs*
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The dynamics of PvP on a PvE server are quite different from on a PvP server like LC. On HT for example, it is virtually impossible to find anyone in PK mode under level 80.

If you did go PK mode and you were well under lvl 80 you would prob not stand a chance.

Also the build you use for PK is different. If u PK a lot you want to bind everything and have high HP (VIT) for survivability. Otherwise you will constantly worry about burning Angels or losing stuff. And yes you do drop stuff. I dropped a Flying mount and over 100K worth of other stuff over a few PK deaths and I was only just pink.

I have chars on both LC and HT and it is really fun on LC because you actually do have a chance to win at PKing starting even at lvl 30 against other similar lvls.

But surprisingly even on LC most players are chicken to PK and get mad if you PK them. Then there are bullies lvl 70+ that will drop out of the sky and oneshot a lvl 30-40 because they are trying to rack up their PvP rankings and because they are too useless to PvP at their own levels. But after a while you get used to it and if you are in a good faction you can call in your high level guildies to KOS your attacker. Often they are all too happy to have an excuse to PK someone. b:victory
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    most of it is KOS
    thats not RPK its KOS =p

hey tokyo
    *hugs*

I do not operate with KOS I have a safe list.. the rest of the server should be free gameb:surrender
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I do not operate with KOS I have a safe list.. the rest of the server should be free gameb:surrender

Not according to the rules and regulations for Conquerer...b:bye
  • Kimi - Dreamweaver
    Kimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Go to pvp server. If you like to show "superiority" then thats the place. If you always are in pk mode anwyay. We can say your scared if you like pk, but doesn't go there xD.

Agreed.b:chuckle
  • Opaline - Dreamweaver
    Opaline - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand.
    Wouldn't it be easier to join a PvP server than to join a PvE server and try to convince people in forums to enter PK mode?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009

tsk tsk tokyo tokyo
    b:cuteso you PK lowbies eh
  • teayoumeak
    teayoumeak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I always have a Cleric around me my name is Delkitty and when you have a cleric around you whe you die you don't lose your precious stuff and also I go empty and found a few ppl to keep killing and made 100k off of pk mode
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    mostly only members of EQuinox and clamity are in PK... this server needs more people in PK mode to make it fun..

if anyone is wondering i am almost always in PK mode.. i have been killed by some clamity noobs and equinox noobs but done a fair share of killing b:pleased

first of all, its a pve server. people play on this cuz they either don't want to pvp or only want to pvp a little

plus we know if we go into pk mode we'd get owned by a cala or eq or we'd be ganked by a bunch of archers (for those of you who killed me - you know who you are - and I'm coming for you - this time with a lvl 73 BM as back up - not kidding)

Anyhow I do go into PK mode, and I do pk people, and people do pk me. And then I have to QQ them, which is a downward spiral.
    Yet I will continue to PK and QQ - my greatest feat has been taking down a lvl 7x wizard (although I think he was afk which was pretty stupid of him - I don't remember his name atm although I have it written down somewhere). My other greatest feat would be ganking a lvl 6x archer. Following that would be solo killing a lvl 61 barb (I run faster than a barb and my pet stuns - it took a while but I got him). After that my greatest feat would be causing a lvl 3x noob cleric too run into a safe zone (which was hilarious cuz I stalked him from the air the PK'd him when he left a safe zone - then I QQed at him for not QQing me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PC cant handle PK mode.b:surrender

But its not like there isnt peeps in PK mode, I always see at least 2 people at their 3x in PK mode (discovering stuff(?)) and bunch of 6x or 7x guys.

But I agree that there is people who are too sensitive and would throw their PC or whatever they play with against the wall if they would get killed in process of lvling. They just cant handle PK mode.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    someone told me few days ago that god will punish me for pking him b:shocked
    b:quiet
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Because some people want to make weird build and see how it work and so don't want a random bored high level bully to come and disturb the experiment.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I do think the majoirty of players who enjoy PVP are on the PVP servers. Sorta makes sense.

So for someone to try and rally people to go into PK mode on a PVE server is just silly.

I roll on HT and LC so I can play without PVP worries if I am not in the mood. Of course that has not happened yet since I love being cannonfodder.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver
    Sesshomaru_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It is not because ppl are scared.
    It is counter productive:
    1. Waste Charms
    2. Waste Potions
    3, Waste GA
    4. Waste time when u can be doing FBs (depends)

Major problem is that it is expensive, and it is just comparing who is more willing to spend money on free game and who is not. I bet if you give free GA and free charms to ppl they will be on pk mode all day
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    It is not because ppl are scared.
    It is counter productive:
    1. Waste Charms
    2. Waste Potions
    3, Waste GA
    4. Waste time when u can be doing FBs (depends)

Major problem is that it is expensive, and it is just comparing who is more willing to spend money on free game and who is not. I bet if you give free GA and free charms to ppl they will be on pk mode all day

Actually.

1. They don't want to be interrupted when questing, afk flying for WQ etc.
    2. Yes, does cost quite a bit on charms/angels etc.
    3. Go to Harshlands section....they don't want to see ALL that QQ'ing that goes on 24/7 non-stop.
  • Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    All that QQ'ing was the reason why i switched from a pvp to a pve server, but i must admit i miss pvp a bit now Q_Q
    b:quiet
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    well, I tried once playing on PvP...and hated it.
    well, it's really fun when u reach endgame and have all your gear bound, but to get there, to quest/grind in PvP server is just a pain in the bu!t I'm not willing to accept.
    Takes me 3hrs or so to do the WQ, cause I'm AFK-ing like mad. Could I do that on PvP server?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Yes u could afk while doing wq, im doing it right now. I don't think that RPKing is as bad as you would think in pvp servers.

Also you may waste charms, GAs, potions and time, but its really fun. This is a game isn't it? Getting a guild party together and taking on other KOS guilds is some of them most fun i have had in this game. Everyobdy in pve turn on ur pk mode :P its fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Pvp servers is fun as long as you remember its just a game and dont take anything seriously. And you also cant go blood red without dolls and get pked and then QQ forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No more good ol' little PvP battles in SP anymore. b:cry
  • Moonieyue - Dreamweaver
    Moonieyue - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:cry i dont like pvp thats why i go to pve server.. i admit im noob at PKing, but i remember i pk a 86-88 BM (i assume?) and a 87 barb without gank in DT, and that was fun (i died a lot too b:quiet)
    b:laugh but im not planning to go white name. and i dont think i wanna go to DT again, i rather grind with eso or do TT.
    i know its not fun for PK-lovers but.. b:sad
    I'm a cleric.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    All that QQ'ing was the reason why i switched from a pvp to a pve server, but i must admit i miss pvp a bit now Q_Q

^^~this~^^