TW Predictions: 7/17/09 -- 7/18/09

Options
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Good morning, Heaven's Tear players, and a happy Friday to you all! I'm back, and I'm ready for some more TW Predictions, how about you? *applause* Hehe, that's what I thought! Well, today's Predictions are brought to you by Duke Blacke's Refining Tips: "Go to this NPC, spin around them 3 times, get naked and fly around on your Sword for four minutes and 59.2 seconds, get killed by a World Boss 2 and a half times, then go back to the NPC, and you'll be able to refine your Magic Sword to +1 guaranteed!" And now, on with the show!

DISCLAIMER: These be my opinions, and should not be taken completely seriously. You wanna flame me for these opinions...good luck, I'M BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES!!
Friday, July 17th Territory Wars

Belial attacking Triad
Whew...Triad's gonna be having a lot on their hands this week...everything but Dreamweaver's gonna be under attack, and rumor has it that Triad's been weakening quite a bit, and is on the verge of being wiped from the map, a la Evolution-style. The attacking guilds will have to remember that it probably won't be an easy roll, and that they'll need to use strategy and not just raw power to take Triad down. Belial has great potential, doing better and better every week they've been in TW, and I really do think that this may be their week!

Victor: Belial, in about one hour.

Alianza attacking Triad
Ah, mis amigos, Alianza have returned for another week of TW Pew-Pew action! Joining Belial in Saturday's two-way attack on Triad, I'm sure they're hoping that the rumors of Triad's weakening are true. However, looking at the Max Refund, I think Triad may be defending this, or at least trying to get this one done as quick as possible, then moving back to the Belial fight ASAP before it's too late. Triad's gonna have to think fast on their feet if they wanna keep both lands...either that or just do some epic PEW-PEW time!

Victor: Triad, in approximately 30 minutes.

Kundalini attacking Radiance
A NEW CHALLENGER COMES! As far as I know, Kundalini seems to be another newcomer TW Faction who's hoping for a slice of the Delicious TW CAEK (which is a lie...). However...attacking Radiance, that may be a bit of a long shot for them. Good training? Totally. 1v1 against Rad, however...hm...it's a little shaky...

Victor: Radiance, in less than 20 minutes.

Enrage attacking Tao
Ah...well, who didn't see this comin'? There's been theories flyin' around that Enrage wants to close off Lost before taking it back...now we're pretty sure that's what they're out to do. However, we're not make it that easy this time! We've been training and bettering our strategies over the last few weeks (our "80 invisible warrior" strategy last week didn't seem to go too well; that's the last time we order a sorcery kit off the Internet), and we hope to give Enrage another fine TW! I'm lookin' at YOU, Androgin...! b:kiss

Victor: My microwave popcorn will be ready, in two minutes and twenty seconds! ಥ_ಥ

WARRIOR attacking Caesar
ಠ_ಠ 10k Max Refund. 'nuff said.

Victor: Caesar, in -1 minutes. Yeah. That fast.

Saturday, July 18th Territory Wars

Un4given attacking Triad
Well, the assault on Triad continues on Saturday, with a three-way attack, all of factions of decent power (still goin' by Max Refund here). I'm fairly certain Triad's gonna lose one...maybe two lands this day...so it's pretty much a coin toss here. Lady Luck says that Un4given may receive a decent defence...they may be the one that will not a new spot on the map.

Victor: Triad, in about 45 minutes.

PartyWipe attacking Triad
By the way, when deciding the Victors for this three-way Triad gank, I literally rolled a die. I don't know much about any of these three Factions...other than the fact that I am fond of PartyWipe's Faction Name, so I'm kinda pullin' for them. Methinks Fortune will shine on them this week, and Triad will skip this to defend the others.

Victor: PartyWipe, in under 15 minutes.

OdinBlade attacking Triad
Our final prong of the tri-tipped spear for Saturday is OdinBlade, a still fresh group hittin' the TW scene! I'm sure they're ready for a good fight, and if my lucky die rolls are anything to go off of, Triad will defend this one along with Un4given...it's gonna be tough to call, but if Triad turtles (probably a last ditch effort, if attacking doesn't work), they'll probably run out the clock. Get a pen and paper, OdinBlade, and hope to learn some more strategies about TW's!

Victor: Triad, in about 45 minutes.

Radiance attacking Enrage
Our other lucky triple-team contestant is Enrage, facing off against Radiance first. There's still a bit of rivalry here, but Enrage has clearly shown its true power level (It's 9001, for those who don't know.) I really think this will be more of a two-way battle, as Caesar's attack on Arch will most likely be forfeit. So, with that in mind, I'm fairly sure Enrage can take Radiance.

Victor: Enrage, in about 30 minutes.
Tao attacking Enrage
Ah...the "Hard-Head vs. Brick Wall" saga continues with Tao joining in the attack on Enrage. We certainly are determined to better ourselves, and, like the newcomer to the forums, Okashiitama, said, "How else can you get better if you don't go against the best?" I'm fairly happy with this matchup, as I continue to learn more and more when we go up against these guys. I'm sure there'll be more trash-talking and chest beating after the battle, especially on the forums...but hey, where would HT be if there wasn't a little friendly ego-jabbing every now and again? ~.^ Good luck to both Factions...let's do this; LEEEEEROOOYYYYY...!!

Victor: ...JENNNNKIIINNNSSS!!! ಢ_ಢೂ

Caesar attacking Enrage
And now, our final battle for this week proves to be quite...uneventful, really. Caesar's seize..yes, I said seize, because I'm certain they'll win this one...on Enrage's Archosaur. This'll be the battle they'll forfeit in order to properly defend against both us in Tao and those in Radiance. Enjoy the Tier One land, gang...I'm expecting an attack back next week, so let's see how long you can hold it!

Victor: Caesar, in under 15 minutes.

Alrighty, that's it for me! I've been busy actually typing this up while I'm at work...so, uh...better get back to my duties before the boss wonders what I'm up to! Hehe...take care, everyone! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
Post edited by Konariraiden - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    keep it going :)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    nice predictions, although i think triad will hold both lands on friday
  • Flyingasian - Heavens Tear
    Flyingasian - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Good predictions Konari b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    nice predictions, although i think triad will hold both lands on friday

I'm still really on the fence with this one...they'll either lose one, probably to Belial, or defend both...I just went the "fresh" route and am now hoping for a new color on the map. :P

Hope they really enjoy this fight!

EDIT: @Flyingasian -- Danke! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited July 2009
    Options
    konari can you level any slower?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:laugh Now it has time predictions with it also. Fabulouz b:cute
    edited July 2009
    Options
    konari can you level any slower?

It's called college, and I've been busy with it, so I can only do dailies. Plus, I don't have the money to Zhen, Rebirth, or any of those "fast exp" methods...unless you wanna donate, of course...
    b:laugh Now it has time predictions with it also. Fabulouz b:cute

Yeah, a couple of people said that I should try time predictions, after my last batch of predicitons. So...why not? xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Belial, Alianza = weak as hell, they'll never win
    PartyWipe = has a few good levels but as far as I saw from the recently TWs they don't have a good strategy and they just get smashed throught B pretty fast
    Un4giben = probably the good 1, they don't exctly have the levels but they at least know how to use catapults
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Good good :D
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Belial, Alianza = weak as hell, they'll never win
    PartyWipe = has a few good levels but as far as I saw from the recently TWs they don't have a good strategy and they just get smashed throught B pretty fast
    Un4giben = probably the good 1, they don't exctly have the levels but they at least know how to use catapults

Belial, Alianza -- Thanks for the info, I'm really interested in seeing how this turns out now.

PartyWipe -- Love their name, but if they really are just about OM NOM NOM and SMASHSMASHRAGE...guess the Prediction Die was wrong.

Un4gib-desu -- Hm...you've perked my interests, Mr. Bond. *sips tea*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I predict much fail.

Fail and the smell of butt.

Failbutt noobs will fall before the giant blue machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    what? blues is gonna fall? not bluuuuuueeeeeeeeeee im gonna miss blues clues =/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I predict much fail.

Fail and the smell of butt.

Failbutt noobs will fall before the giant blue machine.

ಠ_ಠೊ

Too much use of the word "fail" leads to self-fail.

..Time Paradox, OH SHI--

*brain-splosion*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LAZER\BEAM - Heavens Tear3
    LAZER\BEAM - Heavens Tear3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have heard that WARRIOR has 70 90+ and it's run by someone called RockyK.

P.S the thing is wth was he thinking lmfao
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

WARRIOR is PACKED with super high levels, they will pwn all that stand before them.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Belial, Alianza -- Thanks for the info, I'm really interested in seeing how this turns out now.

PartyWipe -- Love their name, but if they really are just about OM NOM NOM and SMASHSMASHRAGE...guess the Prediction Die was wrong.

Un4gib-desu -- Hm...you've perked my interests, Mr. Bond. *sips tea*

the problem with these guilds are:

1) no charms (being 2hit is not cool)
    2) no cat usage (seriously with these guilds I saw barbs that were pulling a cat in the middle of THEIR base attacking our bms... it's hard to see one 1 cat actually aiming our base instead of attacking random ppl like a DD and get killed right after)
    3) no experience = no assist attack, since they don't have the levels to overwhelming us by 1v1 player fights they just split damage on our charms and get killed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options

Again...10,000 Max Refund. That all that needs to be said. xD

EDIT: @Goliath -- I accept these arguments as evidence, and it will be added to the Court Record.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    who cares about warrior, whats happening to blues clues?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    10char

b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear
    ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:surrender
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What's with all the emo-like emotion in here...? A bit of fire should brighten things up...FLAME ON!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options
    What's with all the emo-like emotion in here...? A bit of fire should brighten things up...FLAME ON!

b:angry

Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao
    Enrage > Tao

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Enrage <<<<< Tao
    Enrage <<<<< Tao
    Enrage <<<<< Tao
    Enrage <<<<< Tao
    Enrage <<<<< Tao
    Enrage ><><><>< Tao
    Enrage <><><><> Tao

Fixed. ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah,
    Im pretty sure our faction PartyWipe is gonna win
    We are stronger than all the others
    Definately
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Enrage ... > Tao
    ShineyName > Tao
    Tripod ... > Tao
    Sezar .... > Tao
    PartyWipe .> Tao

Double Fixed

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Michael Jackson in his current state > Enrage

Stack of IHOP pancakes > Enrage

Rick Astley > Enrage

Enrage > Enrage

OH SHI-- *divide by zero, Time Paradox*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wish I could bring my 95 Vim into the TW, over 12k HP unbuffed, riding around on my Albino Bull, and hitting like an Abrams tank.... and my Atlas pet will make lunch out of any nix's that wander too close....
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Michael Jackson in his current state > Enrage

Stack of IHOP pancakes > Enrage

Rick Astley > Enrage

Enrage > Enrage

OH SHI-- *divide by zero, Time Paradox*

Tom Cruise > Tao

Now that's bad. Beat that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Tom Cruise > Tao

Now that's bad. Beat that.

ಠ_ಠೊ

Oprah Winfrey > Enrage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2009
    Options

ಠ_ಠೊ

Oprah Winfrey > Enrage

Perez Hilton .> Tao
    Chris Crocker > Tao

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]