BEST WIZARDS ON HARSHLANDS 2(INTRO)lol

2»

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well all depends here ... i never pick up a fight 1 vs 1 with any mage but i know Satuki is good in pk... XuLin has an incredible defense with hi sage culti...
    If XuLin has a +10 or+12 weapon no one can stop him i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixta - Harshlands
    Ixta - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well all depends here ... i never pick up a fight 1 vs 1 with any mage but i know Satuki is good in pk... XuLin has an incredible defense with hi sage culti...
    If XuLin has a +10 or+12 weapon no one can stop him i guess

Yes, but we're archers..we're talking about the only class that we can easily beat here. And we can beat cause it's so damn hard for them to get to 90 and get all the nice gear.

If Wiz are OP are 90+, it's well deserved.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmm, I wonder why wizzies are hard to level cuz its been easy for me...I mean very easy. I would say that not alot of ppl play wizzies cuz they seem to be squishy and underpowered at low lvls although they get stronger as they reach endgame and they are surely a challenging class but I would say that they lvl up as fast as an archer, I think...
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmm, I wonder why wizzies are hard to level cuz its been easy for me...I mean very easy. I would say that not alot of ppl play wizzies cuz they seem to be squishy and underpowered at low lvls although they get stronger as they reach endgame and they are surely a challenging class but I would say that they lvl up as fast as an archer, I think...

Your Fking level 50 of course its easy to level.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Your Fking level 50 of course its easy to level.

ye its true that Im still a lowbie & I know its easy at lower lvls but it is getting easier for me cuz the dmg im doing is increasing nd Im 2 shotting mobs...Im pure mage btw :p
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Well prob Im finding it very easy to lvl a wizard cuz I hav been playing Barbarians since Lost City who are the hardest class to play, prob I was to used to lvl slowlyb:laugh.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    ye its true that Im still a lowbie & I know its easy at lower lvls but it is getting easier for me cuz the dmg im doing is increasing nd Im 2 shotting mobs...Im pure mage btw :p

Im pure int as well but when you get to the point your in a grind party killing mobs 10levels above you your damage decreases.

To Butterflies (level 80) i do 10-12k Damage

To Fish(Level 88) i do 6-7k Damage

That 5k difference is roughly another 3 shots.

Mage gets to be the most Expensive Class at 70 because of Dual Charm **** as well.
  • Thc - Harshlands
    Thc - Harshlands Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    XuLin / Nurfed obviouslyb:cool
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Im pure int as well but when you get to the point your in a grind party killing mobs 10levels above you your damage decreases.

To Butterflies (level 80) i do 10-12k Damage

To Fish(Level 88) i do 6-7k Damage

That 5k difference is roughly another 3 shots.

Mage gets to be the most Expensive Class at 70 because of Dual Charm **** as well.

Oh i c wat u mean, also dont do alot of dmg on higher lvl mobs...The thing is, I only grind on mobs which I can kill faster (mobs at my lvl range) nd that gives me more exp per hours. e.g. I have been grinding on lvl44 mobs since lvl43 nd stopped at lvl49 & now I moved to mobs of lvl50.
    I know fishes give lots of exp but u shouldnt grind on fishes at your lvl :p
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    About mages being expensive at lvls 70 cuz of both HP/MP charm, well it wont if I grind on mobs which I can kill faster like I said( mobs of my lvl range)...But I'll jus wait and see how it goes.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    About mages being expensive at lvls 70 cuz of both HP/MP charm, well it wont if I grind on mobs which I can kill faster like I said( mobs of my lvl range)...But I'll jus wait and see how it goes.

Fail Exp. Grinding Parties give 2-3 times as much XP as you get solo.

Solo i get 2% at fish in a Full party i get 7-8% Including Fail attempts to crash. Also we usually give up with 10min left on Miji to go Camp KD at Intrepid.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Solo i get 2% at fish in a Full party i get 7-8% Including Fail attempts to crash. Also we usually give up with 10min left on Miji to go Camp KD at Intrepid.

I would like to correct something on what u said.
    Its not a good ideia to solo grind on mobs 8 levels above u unless u can kill them easily. So, naturally u will get 2-3 times more exp if u grind with full party on mobs 8 levels above u.
    If u want to solo grind u should grind on mobs at least 4 levels above u that u can kill easily an fast. b:kiss
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009

It will be fail exp if u grind at fishes solo at your lvl indeed but every1 knows that grinding in squad always give u more exp, but u shouldnt be grinding on fishes unless you are in a squad & u wont get much exp solo cuz it will obviously take longer to kill since they are too high lvl for u. Try to grind on mobs which u can kill faster nd r either flying or water mobs & I guarantee u it will give u far more exp then u get at fishes when u try to grind solo.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I thought the same thing at one point. So i solo grinned butterflies and got 1.5% an hour. Its easy to kill em but the Exp is sooooo bad. I dont know if you noobies knew but Mobs higher level then you give more Exp. Solo grinding at fish is pro. and i just finished an hour of it and got 3%. Scratch my statement above saying i get 2%.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I thought the same thing at one point. So i solo grinned butterflies and got 1.5% an hour. Its easy to kill em but the Exp is sooooo bad. I dont know if you noobies knew but Mobs higher level then you give more Exp. Solo grinding at fish is pro. and i just finished an hour of it and got 3%. Scratch my statement above saying i get 2%.

Im not a noobb:angry ye i know that higher lvl mobs give more exp, but u prob suck badly at grinding...really bad. My barbarian is lvl84 and sumtimes I used to grind on Undines and I received 3.5% exp per hour, that means that you havent been grinding as u should :p
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    BTW, at your lvl my barb was getting always 5% per hour everytime I was grinding nd I wasnt grinding on fishes or did aoe grinding, that was purely solo grind which makes me think there must b sumthing really wrong with your charb:laughBarbarians are the slowest lvlers so u should hav been receivingm more exp per hour since u do more dmg as a wizard :p
    edited July 2009

At level 70 i tried to solo grind in butterflies and the exp i was gaining per hour was lower than the exp i gained while grinding on level 74 mobs for the same time.
    I will explain u why...
    1 butterfly mob gave me around 800 exp; 1 level 74 air mob gave me around 600 exp.
    It took me more than 15 secs to kill the butterfly. It took me 4-5 hits to kill the level 74 mob.
    Use ur brain and calculate how much exp i would gain in one hour if i grinded on each of them and call me nub after that. b:bye
    (\__/)
    edited July 2009
    I always grind with training exoterica btw. Some ppl call it miji b:victory
    (\__/)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    I always grind with training exoterica btw. Some ppl call it miji b:victory

Hmm well I forgot to mention that aswell lmao I will say sry that i called bad grinder if would say now that u grind without miji but as for now I wont take my words backb:victory
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Hmm well I forgot to mention that aswell lmao I will say sry that i called bad grinder if would say now that u grind without miji but as for now I wont take my words backb:victory

so many missing wordsb:shockedanyways I want to make a correction to wat i said, u r still a faill grinder if u do solo grind at fishesb:bye
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    so many missing wordsb:shockedanyways I want to make a correction to wat i said, u r still a faill grinder if u do solo grind at fishesb:bye

I think thats what the edit button is for