BLEACH vs. Naruto vs. DBZ

13»

Comments

• Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear
    Mejezfeld - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...And drowning, but what are the odds of any of those happening in a fight, sans crushing? The falling into pits thing is defunct now that he can actually fly, rather than float a couple inches off the ground.

He only really flies in the space levels as far as I remember. If you play Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 and activate Super Sonic in a level he can't actually fly, he just runs faster, is invincible, sparkles and hovers a few feet off the ground when he runs fast, and his ring count decreases over time.

Though if we're gonna throw Sonic into this, we might as well throw in some of his friends... in which case Tails Doll can simply win by creeping the heck out of everybody.

Though even Tails Doll cannot possibly be able to withstand the awesomeness that is DYNAMIC ENTRYYY
  • Ephemerra - Heavens Tear
    Ephemerra - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I loved Bleach, but now I'm getting really bored with it, it's just a re-run of moar blud, moar emo, moar die, moar espada, moar aizen.

So, I vote Naruto.
  • Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City
    Ryo_Hazuki - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    He only really flies in the space levels as far as I remember. If you play Sonic 3 and Sonic 2 and activate Super Sonic in a level he can't actually fly, he just runs faster, is invincible, sparkles and hovers a few feet off the ground when he runs fast, and his ring count decreases over time.

Though if we're gonna throw Sonic into this, we might as well throw in some of his friends... in which case Tails Doll can simply win by creeping the heck out of everybody.

Though even Tails Doll cannot possibly be able to withstand the awesomeness that is DYNAMIC ENTRYYY

He flies in a planet in the end cutscenes of Sonic 2 and 3, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Riders (doesn't have to -or can't- ride a board), the comic book series and Sonic X.

Also: DBZ/Sonic comparison:

Both main characters have super forms

7 mystical stones that have limitless power

Both Goku and Sonic have been killed and revived by said mystical rocks.

Spiky hair/quills

Vegeta = Shadow, Sonic = Goku, Knuckles = Piccolo, Silver = Future Trunks
    Owner of MadAngels Lost City Faction.
    MadAngels Forum at sonictheplumber.com/forum
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    you forgot to mention that it would take goku almost one full season to charge one attack.

OH SNAP

rofl so true but goku would won
  • Creeep - Harshlands
    Creeep - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ughhh for my, bleach > naruto. i love em both but there is one char in bleach with is my most favorite from anime so far = zaraki kenpachi b:shocked
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lets just put it this way...

Itachi would come back from the dead, kill everyone from the Naruto series, take Naruto's fight in the battle against Ichigo and Goku and use his Sharingan and win... cut and end!

Muahaha! @__@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hobb
    hobb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    chychy1996 wrote: »
    naruto,naruto rocks!but also bleach is awesome too,idfk man,i am stuck between both of them :b:laughb:chuckleb:shocked and DBZ is the bomb!
    idk,i guess naruto.

you mean dbz is the spirit bomb
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
This discussion has been closed.