Blademasters In Parties What R We Good 4 In Them >>>

Aaronite - Sanctuary
Aaronite - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Barbarian
can nyone tell me whether or not a Bm has an actal build i mean cmon fll mag wiz tanker barb dex build archer wth is a bm build i kno diff weapons and stuff bt cmon cant u just copy a barbs build or sumfin>.> or just what wing it? Bms rock ikno i am one XD but a good build would b nice and what is the main use of a bm? if we cant tank what do we do in partys?? and dont critisise me 4 this but can all we do is stun?b:cry
Post edited by Aaronite - Sanctuary on

Comments

• NeBaVi - Dreamweaver
    NeBaVi - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    in party you are dd
    in TW you dd/stun
    and for bms build depends on wep and ur playstyle
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can nyone tell me whether or not a Bm has an actal build i mean cmon fll mag wiz tanker barb dex build archer wth is a bm build i kno diff weapons and stuff bt cmon cant u just copy a barbs build or sumfin>.> or just what wing it? Bms rock ikno i am one XD but a good build would b nice and what is the main use of a bm? if we cant tank what do we do in partys?? and dont critisise me 4 this but can all we do is stun?b:cry

u have a pys def buff, aoe stun(makes a difference in TW), stunlock,

other then that ur jack of all trades, but master of noneb:victory
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bms in party are meant to be the secondary guards that have to keep the team alive (by stunning/aoeing multiple mobs for example)... thing that barb can't do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bms in party are meant to be the secondary guards that have to keep the team alive (by stunning/aoeing multiple mobs for example)... thing that barb can't do

Barbs can stun too it just costs us 1m spirit and 4m coins and the stun is only 1 sec long .____.
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    ok so this is another noobish moment of mine but wats dd ._. and if ur not demon bm ur not gonna stun often>.> and if ur not axe stun lock is impossible>.>b:bye
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What are BMs in a party good for? Ask every archer, wiz or cleric that got killed multiple times because the barb missed aggro mobs or got killed. In a party the barb's job is to tank the big boss the BM's is to gather and nuke all the free or hidden aggros that roam around the party. Also if the barbarian dies while fighting a main boss the BM takes over while the cleric rezzes and gets the main tank up for tanking again. Without a BMs party wipes are 90% if the barb dies. Also some of your skills are debuffers for bosses. In TW you are the AoE stuner nuker. All rounder is a class on itself just like healer tanker DD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    wooot i found my calling but bieng scnd to a barb sux>.>b:angry i wanna b first at sumfinb:cry
  • Temblor - Harshlands
    Temblor - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wooot i found my calling but bieng scnd to a barb sux>.>b:angry i wanna b first at sumfinb:cry

With that atitude you might as well reroll. You will never be first tanker and first damage dealer. But if you cant accept and treasure your role as all rounder then you failed at your class. That's your problem? You are not a pure class? Then why did you choose BM? You are weak? Look at all the BMs that were and still are on that pk chart. And for those kills they worked almost double then other classes.

I don't know whats your problem? You are the most succesful solo DD. No other DD class can AoE loads of aggro and still live.
    You dont need a label of "the tank class" or "the damage dealer class" Look at other games. Besides Knight tanker, Wizard and Archer damage dealers and Priest healers there are alot of other classes: Assassin-rogue classes (which the BMs seem to be in these class) dont have a determined role yet they exist and are succesful, Druids (not as strong as wizards but compensating thru other special abilities), Summoners, Paladin types(sec. healer sec. tank.). Everyone has a place.

Your class is only as gimped as you think it is and as you let it to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kiss my pointy ears!
    Girl IRL-guy cleric IG.b:cute
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    with all that said i guess i have to work harder on my Bm>.> hmmmm ok:D i will idc that im no the best at this or that and the reason i picked a BM was well they looked cool>.> tried bieng a barb but it was boringb:sad
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    1 thing i got to say, BMs are a great class, stun is good for tanking you know. and the damage dealing. Its called versatality, like temblor said, if you want to be first in something, reroll.

Also this is the barbarian section
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    What's the BM's job? I'll tell ya:

1. Cast golden bell. We barbs love it, especially since it stacks with the clerics buff.
    2. Everyone loves the swirling orange dragons of death over the bosss' heads b:chuckle.
    3. You are the only guy the barb can depend on to be the backup tank.
    4. You save the party from certain death, by keeping off random patrol mobs while the party is busy with the actual boss.

Barbs love to have a BM in the party, it makes our life so much easier. I don't have to worry about that one mob that broke off after the cleric when theres a BM about.

And ya this would've been so much better posted in the BM's forum.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Aaronite - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    yea i now kno the godliness of bms but this is the barb section o.o? oh well my bad >.>b:pleased