HH80 - mold 79?

Thirteen - Lost City
Thirteen - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
I'm considering my 80+ weapons, and I've come across the glaives of divinity (Mold 79) and the wheel of life (HH80).

comparison:
HH80

Mold 79

Price is not a large factor, damage output is what I'm looking for. Since I have no idea what "maximum magic attack" and "magic attack" are, I'd thought I'd ask you guys.

P.S: Not looking for the magic swords.
b:cute
Post edited by Thirteen - Lost City on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    A wheel of life has 598..897 damage before modifiers, and its "magic attack +70" gets added on both "598" and "897" so its real damage range would be 668..967

Glaives of divinity would have 591..887 damage before modifiers and its "maximum magic attack +94" only gets added to 887 so its real damage range would be 591..981.

So wheel of life has slightly higher average damage and glaives of divinity have slightly higher spike damage. But wheel of life should also give you an extra percent of damage from a slightly higher magic bonus and might give you an extra critical chance from its dexterity bonus.

If money is not an issue, get the TT80 one, you need it to make the TT90 gaive, which totaly rocks.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If money is not an issue, get the TT80 one, you need it to make the TT90 gaive, which totaly rocks.
    indeed, glaives is crappy compared to TT80->90 glaive