Wizard, veno

divin3angel
divin3angel Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
which of the 2 does the most damage on mobs, lets assume both are lvl 60 and veno has magmite?? attacking lvl 60 mob.

If 1 does more, around how much more? (in dmg or %)
Post edited by divin3angel on

Comments

• Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    which of the 2 does the most damage on mobs, lets assume both are lvl 60 and veno has magmite?? attacking lvl 60 mob.

If 1 does more, around how much more? (in dmg or %)

Depends if they are LA or pure magic and how u distribute your attribute points.

And depends the mobs u are killing too, veno skills are based at wood nice against earth mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • divin3angel
    divin3angel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lets say both pure build, and fighting non elemental mob. both lvl 60 etc as stated above?
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    lets say both pure build, and fighting non elemental mob. both lvl 60 etc as stated above?

xD

Veno figthing only with spells makes less damage than the wizzard, with the magmite I think veno wins. We are weak without pet thats why we got it.

Also u always can duel against veno/wizz for check it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Not sure of the direct comparison, but I can tell you that my Wizard tends to kill mobs faster than my Venomancer. With less hassle, too. The Magmite ends up taking melee damage which you have to keep healed, while the Wizard starts attacking from outside the mob's range. Wizard can focus on just attacking with spells instead of healing.

Wizard will also have advantages over more mobs than Venomancer - they can exploit weaknesses of Metal, Water, and Fire mobs. Venomancer just Earth mobs. So the damage will stack more in the Wizards favor in many cases.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I dont need health my pet too much......... it tank very well and I can fight and health after kill mob........ I usually grind mobs 10lv higher than me and my Shikou only lose the 25% of hp

but is true venos spells sucks agains no earth mobs -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Tiaque - Sanctuary
    Tiaque - Sanctuary Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Depends on skill level, as well.

If we're assuming everything is even, it's probably actually pretty close - I play both a pure arcane wiz and a pure arcane veno (cub), and when I compared them at the same level, the wiz does more, but not by too much.

From what I've heard, after level 60, the veno's damage starts to even out, while a wiz's only get better. That's just word of mouth though, so take it as you will.
    "In the end, its not about LA vs robe - which is better? Its about knowing your character and how to play it." ~Blosque, Sanctuary

Director of Tsunami
    Contact me in-game if you're looking for a new home!

Ayjia (5x veno), Celys (4x full support cleric), Eirel (3x claw blademaster)