Cross-Race aeromounts

Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear
Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Remember that april fool's joke??? There was actually a pretty positive response when I asked my guildies what they thought of it, and everybody loved the idea. So why can't we have it :( If you're talking about logi... well there have been stories of crossbreeding >.> Anyway who cares about logic when you can have the aerogear of your dreams!!b:dirty

Oh and I apologize if this has been brought up before :S

And also here's a new suggestion for reducing the time spent in arch (particularly west arch), if you want to zip in and out as fast as possible:

Have some kind of teleport system in town that lists down the major npcs like Apo, Hou Jehnsi, blacksmith, jewelscraftsman and tailor etc, as well as teleport to other parts of of Arch (all free of charge ofcb:thanks) so if someone needs to get from one place in west arch to another, they don't have to go through the throng of catshops along the main street, instead ports over to their desired place. This is good for people trying to pick up their daily WQ and CS-- which is why most people go to west arch anyway. If someone wants to browse the catshops they also have the freedom to do so without much hassle.

It would be sooooooo useful for gettting to Li Mengpai from the North Arch puppy after going through cube and cashing in your wq just minutes before rollover!! Think about it~ The players would bow before you (I would anyway)
Post edited by Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would get the bat wings in a heart beat if I could.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'd ride a foxform veno if i could lolol
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I know an archer that wants a drake, and i'de love a pair of wings that matched my tiger form. Would need to redo the stance while flying tho, it'd look weird. But if it was in the mounted jumping p[ose it might be good. XD

Also: I almost bought some base elf wings when they posted that joke. I'm glad I checked again before I did it.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Meh Im glad with my Swiftshadow ^_^
    And yea why can u buy elf wings from the npc in plume?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MidnightTip - Sanctuary
    MidnightTip - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Because the elves either lose their wings or lose their eagle wings after selling their starter wings :D we're a world of careless people b:cool
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Because the elves either lose their wings or lose their eagle wings after selling their starter wings :D we're a world of careless people b:cool

yea but where can we buy a new wave pacer? Apart from the catshops in arch... I mean, all of us get rid of our wave pacer as soon as we get a bird or an other manta, but what if we get ****? or sell the damn thing to make money for herc? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    yea but where can we buy a new wave pacer? Apart from the catshops in arch... I mean, all of us get rid of our wave pacer as soon as we get a bird or an other manta, but what if we get ****? or sell the damn thing to make money for herc? xD

From the same npc that you got your free one. For 30k coins
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Budika - Sanctuary
    Budika - Sanctuary Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Odd it only cost me 10k to get one for an alt...

As to the idea that all could use everyone's aeroger... they'd have to redo all the models so wings would work, and add new poses for sword, untamed areogear. (That's a good bit of coding for small profit) As to the more sales idea well if I could switch areogear between my main/alts guess what I'd only have 1 or 2 +3m/sec wings instead of 3 (1 for each race type). Sure it'd take a little effort but it'd save money in the end.

While I like the idea... I don't see it happening first here it'll happen on Chinese's then filter down.
    edited July 2009
    Odd it only cost me 10k to get one for an alt...

As to the idea that all could use everyone's aeroger... they'd have to redo all the models so wings would work, and add new poses for sword, untamed areogear. (That's a good bit of coding for small profit) As to the more sales idea well if I could switch areogear between my main/alts guess what I'd only have 1 or 2 +3m/sec wings instead of 3 (1 for each race type). Sure it'd take a little effort but it'd save money in the end.

While I like the idea... I don't see it happening first here it'll happen on Chinese's then filter down.

It has been a long time since I talked with that NPC... so I take your word that the price is 10k.