Daikoku ?

Junkhead - Lost City
Junkhead - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Saw Elayne as leader of Conqueror earlier. I was wondering what happen to Daikoku. No rumors please maybe a Conqueror officer if they read forums could confirm. Not everyday the leader of the top guild on the server gives up leadership.
Post edited by Junkhead - Lost City on

Comments

• Prediction - Lost City
    Prediction - Lost City Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i just saw Daikoku today as CQ leader
    FPW > PWI b:victory
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just saved 10% on my car insurance by switching to Geiko!
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I just saved 10% on my car insurance by switching to Geiko!

LOL!

Daikoku will be back, as the leader of CQ, in a couple of days. b:pleased
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    LOL!

Daikoku will be back, as the leader of CQ, in a couple of days. b:pleased

I love you.
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Uh oh guess the cats out of the bag.

Well you see a long time ago a select few of us realized that one day conqueror would become to powerful and would attempt to dominate the server. We contemplated making a faction, but none of us wanted to grind that much. We tried many things to destroy this threat to the server, a direct attack on their lands, assaulting the moral character of certain officers publicly, even going to each members house to beat the **** out of them, all to no avail.

We began to grow desperate, surely there was a way to destroy this sure threat to the very freedom and prosperity of our server.

Then one day, it came to us in a spark of brilliance. What if there was a way to destroy the great evil not from the outside, but from the inside. The answer was simple of course. A spy, one who would be capable of infiltrating the highest level of Conqueror and destroying it from the inside.

Enter Elayne. Our best, brightest, and highest level. After a period of strenuous training and briefings we set out our secret weapon into conqueror. We watched with glee as Elayne began to rise higher and higher amidst the ranks of Conqueror knowing that one day, when CQ became to powerful, we would be able to destroy ie. That one day, Elayne would be trusted with control of the faction, and could overnight dismantle it.

We are ready, as soon as our secret society gives Elayne the approval, tommorow every single member of the threat to our server will log in to find they are no longer members of the most powerful faction on our server.

Alas, there is a spy in our ranks. Unfortunately for him he is to late, Conqueror will be destroyed and we will be victorious. My only regret is I will not live to see the the cheers of the freed subjects of Lost city.

I do not expect to survive the night. As of right now I am sure men with guns will be on thier way to eliminate me........Oh no! I hear them breaking down the door....they're almost, in just enough.........time to.....hit.......reply
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Anberlin - Lost City
    Anberlin - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Uh oh guess the cats out of the bag.

Well you see a long time ago a select few of us realized that one day conqueror would become to powerful and would attempt to dominate the server. We contemplated making a faction, but none of us wanted to grind that much. We tried many things to destroy this threat to the server, a direct attack on their lands, assaulting the moral character of certain officers publicly, even going to each members house to beat the **** out of them, all to no avail.

We began to grow desperate, surely there was a way to destroy this sure threat to the very freedom and prosperity of our server.

Then one day, it came to us in a spark of brilliance. What if there was a way to destroy the great evil not from the outside, but from the inside. The answer was simple of course. A spy, one who would be capable of infiltrating the highest level of Conqueror and destroying it from the inside.

Enter Elayne. Our best, brightest, and highest level. After a period of strenuous training and briefings we set out our secret weapon into conqueror. We watched with glee as Elayne began to rise higher and higher amidst the ranks of Conqueror knowing that one day, when CQ became to powerful, we would be able to destroy ie. That one day, Elayne would be trusted with control of the faction, and could overnight dismantle it.

We are ready, as soon as our secret society gives Elayne the approval, tommorow every single member of the threat to our server will log in to find they are no longer members of the most powerful faction on our server.

Alas, there is a spy in our ranks. Unfortunately for him he is to late, Conqueror will be destroyed and we will be victorious. My only regret is I will not live to see the the cheers of the freed subjects of Lost city.

I do not expect to survive the night. As of right now I am sure men with guns will be on thier way to eliminate me........Oh no! I hear them breaking down the door....they're almost, in just enough.........time to.....hit.......reply

cool story bro
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    cool story bro

+1

**** needing 10 characters to post.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thirteen - Lost City
    Thirteen - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    wow, nice fairy tale
    b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    +1

**** needing 10 characters to post.

Fix your signature.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think Daikoku is starting a cult tbh. Lures unsuspecting victims into it with promises of salary and godless valley. Soon they'll take over the world! b:shocked
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think Daikoku is starting a cult tbh. Lures unsuspecting victims into it with promises of salary and godless valley. Soon they'll take over the world! b:shocked
    He promised me candy and a new bike...
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited July 2009

NOT IF I CAN HELP IT
    .... I WILL be the worlds first Nudist Emperor!!!!