Restrictions on Marriage / Suggestions

Options
PrettySammy - Sanctuary
PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hiya,

quick question for the GM and other people, *WITHOUT STARTING A MORAL DEABTE*, my question is on the marriage system.

I earlier saw a suggestion about females carrying other females in game and thought, hmm good idea, especially on a ride since it is the Ride taking the weight and not the person.

Then I had another idea, after a somewhat indecent proposal, why can a female marry another female in game (or male-male).

OK Let me be clear I have NO interest in the same sex marriage debacle in RL, and that subject doesn't belong here. My query related directly to the game and moreover the untamed. I think it is a bit unfair that Barbarians and Venomancers are gender restricted, especially as I know some nice Veno's who in RL and Men and Barbs who are women. How about removing this restriction.

2nd Suggestion, sound effects. How about in a update patch making it so that a player can add 1 or 2 sound effects (wav/mp3) for say a skill or 2. I use to play counter strike source and loved this feature.

Having read other thread I do not condone altering current sound files against the TOS. I also think add customization to other areas e.g. font wep char etc. is just asking for trouble. However having 1 or 2 sound files on a clients end for 1 or 2 skills which doesn't break TOS wouldn't be so bad, would it?

*End Rant*

BTW PWI on windows 7 is really good, it has never run this fast before
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
Post edited by PrettySammy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    #1 has been suggested a million times.

#1 has been denied a million times.

The game is rooted too deeply in chinese mythology for that to fly, and the PWI staff doesn't have any control over it anyway. Also it could be too easily abused (e.g. immature kids would run around sending male-to-male carry requests for giggles).

It's not that I have anything strictly against it, but I'm afraid it's never going to happen. Hopefully this post will get that out of the way so there isn't the 91306724690346097563907th whinefest on the topic (haha...ha...ha... right -_-).

#2 is interesting though, you might want to post it in the suggestions board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This has been suggested a bunch, I get the feeling it will never happen regardless of how many times this thread is reposted