A Roleplay Faction That Exists!

Rualianna - Sanctuary
Rualianna - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Guild Banter
My name is Rualianna Nytae and I am the proud Leader of SanctumRP, a new roleplay faction! We are looking for any RP Players that are 18 years old and up to come and join us! Please feel free to message me (Rualianna), Thelas_Carr, or Medicea in here or in the game! We also have a website you can apply to at : sanctum-rp.forumotion.com

Hope to see you in game!! b:cuteb:thanksb:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Just try to have fun...Isn't that the point? b:cute
Post edited by Rualianna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Azaris - Dreamweaver
    Azaris - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Eh, I've always wanted to try RP but I'm not sure if I want to put in the time to do it... I might join later on if I decide to leave my current faction.

edit: Your rule list says profanity is not allowed, but would it be okay if we were in character when we used it? I mean, a little profanity makes some characters better. For example, I doubt a Barbarian would be a mild mannered person who has never spoken a curse word in his life. We'd all be adults, anyway.
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    It depends on the word and the amount of times you use it I guess lol, we prefer to keep the language minimal due to maturity, there are other words you can use other then the F bomb and such b:chuckle but if and when you are ready to give our faction a whirl let me know! TTFN! b:bye
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As noted under Rua's avatar, SanctumRP is a guild on the Sanctuary server. If you like RP, hope to see you there. -_^
    edited July 2009
    Hop on over to our web-site and say hello or post a reply with your character's name here if you're interested in an active and supportive RP faction. Thanks for your consideration! :)
  • Rualianna - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Just a little bump to get people to see we are still going strong! Anyone on the sanctuary server that would like to RP feel free to post here!
    edited July 2009
    Weekly reminder that there are RP options on the Sanctuary server... and SanctumRP is one of those. Swing by our forums (see link in first post of this thread) and see if our RP group fits your idea of a fun time. :)
  • Violet__Sky - Sanctuary
    Violet__Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I have always been interested in RP... but have never tried it. If you give me the oppurtunity to learn how it works, I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm 24 and do not use many cuss words. However I do have my own language for curses... lol just to warn ya. I DO actually have a lot of alts, but I activly play each one every time I get online. Each character I have, has a certain unique quality I love... so I make sure to fit them all in. My wizzard Rya_Rose is the character I would love to join with. So if I sound interesting to you, I'd love to take your two week trial so you can get to know me :D b:victory b:bye
  • goodintentions
    goodintentions Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Edited Sorry
    edited August 2009
    I have always been interested in RP... but have never tried it. If you give me the oppurtunity to learn how it works, I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm 24 and do not use many cuss words. However I do have my own language for curses... lol just to warn ya. I DO actually have a lot of alts, but I activly play each one every time I get online. Each character I have, has a certain unique quality I love... so I make sure to fit them all in. My wizzard Rya_Rose is the character I would love to join with. So if I sound interesting to you, I'd love to take your two week trial so you can get to know me :D b:victory b:bye
    We would be glad to give you help learning to RP... we're pretty laid back, so there shouldn't be any pressure. Try sending a whsiper to Rualianna, Medicea, or Thelas_Carr in-game. I usually play in Eastern Time Zone evenings, but Med is Central and Rua is Mountain, so hopefully you connect with one of us. Also hop over to the web-site to see some tips on RP and our general philosophy for the guild. :D

http://sanctum-rp.forumotion.com
  • pwitryst
    pwitryst Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *Drools* Haven't played pwi in awhile, but I have come back after moving around and somewhat settling down. Love rping! Never tried it here though, sounds interesting. I would join with this faction of yours if you'd have me b:victory
    - Trystan Anasar
    edited August 2009
    Hey Violet... I will keep trying to catch you online, no luck so far. Trystan, welcome to our forums, but I haven't been able to whisper you in-game either (is your character's name in-game just "Trystan"). To any others that might be looking for a RolePlay faction to join, check out our forums or send a whisper to Medicea or Thelas_Carr in-game. :)
  • Cherunio - Sanctuary
    Cherunio - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I joined Sanctum, and I must say it is one of the best roleplay factions I have ever been in.
    As long as you are respectfull and nice the players treat you like a dear friend.

I would love to see you there too.
    edited August 2009
    Sanctum, on the Sanctuary server, is growing in leaps and bounds and promotion to Executor (there's still a few slots open) is considered on RP participation and how respectful you are of your fellow players (not how quickly you grind to some high level or what mad buying power you have at the boutique). If you'd like a fun, laid-back RP experience then check out our forum and/or send a whisper in-game to:

Medicea (CDT), Thelas_Carr (EDT), or Cherunio (GMT+2)

to give us a trial (respective time-zones given in parentheses above). As a reminder, we only accept new people that are 18+ and are interested in primarily in role-playing with others.
    edited August 2009
    Headed in game now (2p EDT, 11a PDT Sanctuary server-time), so if you're looking for a role-play faction, give me a whisper. -_^
    edited September 2009
    Weekly bumpage... always looking for RPers. Check the forum and/or send a whisper to Medicea, Cherunio, or Thelas_Carr in-game.
  • Shuiski - Sanctuary
    Shuiski - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Heya all, just wanted to say that I joined this a few days ago and I have to say it's a great RP guild! b:victory If anyone is ever interested in a rp guild this is the one for you! ^^
  • ravenarsadiablo
    ravenarsadiablo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm interested in the idea of your clan, and joined your page, though being new as I am I'm a little confused as how to continue from here. Must I pm one of you in-game, or is there another way to send messages or applications to the clan itself? My own character's name is Ravenar_Sadi, should you wish to reach me first.
  • Meritania - Sanctuary
    Meritania - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Just downloaded and started playing this game and was searching through all the "faction" searches and came across this one! I made a blademaster and would really like to try your facrion out! I am over 18+ yrs. old. I hope someone from the faction will message me, but I will also message those aforementioned namesabove and see who I can get a hold of! Hope to see you soon!
  • dogmacoria
    dogmacoria Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm new to the game and I have been looking for RP Factions, I would love to join. My characters name on your server is Ixicoria.
  • Galiae - Dreamweaver
    Galiae - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've played Perfect World briefly in the past, and am looking to return and begin a new character--starting from scratch on Santuary. I've been searching for a roleplaying community, and after poking my head into your forums, I'm definitely interested in joining! My character name shall be either Galiae or Enwy, and I'll try to contact one of you as soon as I can!
  • sarokeh
    sarokeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hello! I'm VERY new to Perfect World, but I've been RPing for quite a few years :D

So when I saw this post I was happy as could be! I play 'Saroki', and I'd love it if I could join, too! b:victory
  • Saroki - Sanctuary
    Saroki - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Uhm, nevermind. Turns out I'm to young, heh.
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can some1 explain to me what you guys mean by Role Play....
    And i'm 25 irl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarokeh
    sarokeh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Role Playing is playing the part of your character. Like, say your toon is a very hyper, happy person. You play them as so, jumping off the walls, running around everywhere, et. cetera...
  • meggy420
    meggy420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    to join but my i forgot my password so i started a new account and im in mid download but when im done can i join??? my chracter name will be Kisame. ill try and contact you when i get settled
    Booggie woooob:byeb:byeb:bye
  • ashfirestrawn
    ashfirestrawn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hiya all. I'm Ash, executor of Sanctum.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the forums have moved to a new address of sanctum-rp.forumotion.net

Also, you are free to contact me at A_Firestrawn or Kiirien_ and I can bring you into the Faction. Also, weekly bumpage.

Hope to chat with ya all soon!
  • shiasho
    shiasho Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Great idea Ash!

I am also of SanctumRp. Our faction is open to anyone age 18 or over. We welcome anyone who wants to have fun and role play. Got questions?

Don't hesitate! Just send me a Whisper. I play Shiashowyn and _Gryphon_ on the Sanctuary server.
  • Seniira - Heavens Tear
    Seniira - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ahh it sucks that you guys are on Sanctuary Dx Ive been trying to find a roleplay guild forever! I hope you guys do well :)
  • minecraftzaan
    minecraftzaan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This indeed interests me, I would like to join. I tried PMing the names listed earlier, but to no avail. I suppose it would be easier to know your time-zones... oh well.

I will post my character's name if I have to.

EDIT: The only character I use for RPing is Alrik_Xander... so, yeah.
  • Silvatar - Sanctuary
    Silvatar - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This indeed interests me, I would like to join. I tried PMing the names listed earlier, but to no avail. I suppose it would be easier to know your time-zones... oh well.

I will post my character's name if I have to.

EDIT: The only character I use for RPing is Alrik_Xander... so, yeah.

I see this thread has been necro'ed a few times. The info here is old. You might have better luck contacting SanctumRP through this thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=424942

Cheers