Clerics>Venomancers

2»

Comments

• Delahk - Sanctuary
    Delahk - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Uhm, my main is 59 xD I just moved servers cause all my friends are on Sanctuary :p but anyhow, I'm clueless as to how to make money on cleric xD
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You guys say making money on a cleric is easy if you know what you're doing...but problem is, I don't know :( any help?

Learn pothecary lvl2 (if i'm not mistaken) and then make focus powders, that way you will forget what an mp pot is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I already have that...well on my higher level chars (btw, there are better pills at level 4 apothecary), still, pots were never my problem, anyhow, you're poorer than I am, lol, so you need a way for money making just as much as I do :p
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I already have that...well on my higher level chars (btw, there are better pills at level 4 apothecary), still, pots were never my problem, anyhow, you're poorer than I am, lol, so you need a way for money making just as much as I do :p

I made 100k in 20 mins, don't compare the rythm you make money with the rythm of a lvl 70 char :p

Cleric's problem with money is the pots we need to keep our mp up on later lvls, you will be fine till like lvl 25 or so, after that your mp will be dissapearing in seconds. The result? need for mana pots unless you use powders that are free and easy to make. Also you won't really need better powders than focus powders, 50 mp regen is more than enough to get you going at any lvl since our main attacks are Plume shot and Cyclone when we grind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delahk - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Yet you always complain how poor you are :p same with Rox, anyhow get me more detailed money making guide over messenger :p
  • Zilyana - Dreamweaver
    Zilyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You cant really compare a cleric to a veno. all classes have their advantages. As as cleric u can heal and buff yourself. giving Yourself a way higher survival change than a veno.

Our Damage is pathetic compared to every other single class. Yes, you complain that legendary pets give veno's an advantage when it comes to pvp and money making; yet you forget, you could also benefit from these things.

we spend 25M+ on a nix, which you could spend on way better gear, charms and anything that could benefit you. Most venos farm TT for money, but i dont see people complain on how much we make materials from TT drop in prices. I remember not too long ago a ape palm used to be 1-2m, and now has dropped to about 300k. Thinks about it if venos couldnt get hercs. would u pay all that money for TT weps/ armor?

Just make the best out of your Cleric and enjoy the game =)
    Also, I completely doubt that they will remove legendary pets from game, when it puts 200 bucks or so in their company's pockets. and if they did remove em, what would you think the ppl that paid rl money for them would do?

(Just one other thing i'd like to point out, as a Veno we really do Zhen and its nearly impossible to find a RB squad, where clerics are in very high deman)