[Sanctuary] Looking for a new faction to join

Zyhara - Sanctuary
Zyhara - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
Hello all,

I am a Lvl 39 (40 in the next hour or so, so we'll say 40 :P) Veno looking for a new faction to join.

I do have some requirements, as.... I have been in a few factions that have just been crazy so, here's basically what I'm looking for in list form!;

Very active faction
Kinda big- preferably a Lvl 2 with 40-50+ members
Very friendly, inclusive, very talky, and no like "cliques" within the faction
Atleast a few higher Lvls to help support us lower ones with FBs and questions
Eventual or current plans for TW
Helpful

I am extremely loyal and helpful, and I talk a looooot. I really want to make good friends, and find myself a good, stable faction. The past few I have been in have all basically been connected and splinters off of each other and it's always ended in major crazy drama. Please, please, I want a stable family XD

You can reply on here, or contact me in game with information. Spaaanks <3
Post edited by Zyhara - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Adannedhel - Sanctuary
    Adannedhel - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hello all,

I am a Lvl 39 (40 in the next hour or so, so we'll say 40 :P) Veno looking for a new faction to join.

I do have some requirements, as.... I have been in a few factions that have just been crazy so, here's basically what I'm looking for in list form!;

Very active faction
    Kinda big- preferably a Lvl 2 with 40-50+ members
    Very friendly, inclusive, very talky, and no like "cliques" within the faction
    Atleast a few higher Lvls to help support us lower ones with FBs and questions
    Eventual or current plans for TW
    Helpful

I am extremely loyal and helpful, and I talk a looooot. I really want to make good friends, and find myself a good, stable faction. The past few I have been in have all basically been connected and splinters off of each other and it's always ended in major crazy drama. Please, please, I want a stable family XDYou can reply on here, or contact me in game with information. Spaaanks <3[/ {{{{{{{{{{you can join my guild respond if interrested}}}}}}}}}}}}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and there was adannedhel whom the elves said could not be slain except by mishap or arrow from afar,and became mighty among men and elves

-Silmarillion
  • Zyhara - Sanctuary
    Zyhara - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Okay okay guys, no more requests please XD I have found myself a good looking faction. Thank you to everyone that was interested though =)