sinister shooter question

Options
Admante - Dreamweaver
Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Archer
Can anyone tell me the average price for a sinister shooter in Dreamweaver? I'm looking for them in auction house but people are charging more for it than Wind and the Clouds, Unicorn, etc... And it's only a lvl 42 weapon. I currently have about 700k, and can get to 1m pretty easily. Even then, I can't buy the one in auctions right now for 1.3m >.<
Post edited by Admante - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    1m sounds about right, I dint get one though, I got 3* bow and it worked just fine till lvl50 when I changed it to Stash weapon.

SS is great, but 2* is good enough as those lvls go fast. But even if you spend that 1,3m you still can sell it after if you want to.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Agilaz - Dreamweaver
    Agilaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ^ IAWTC

If you find a good 2* weapon you could also use that one until lvl 46 and then switch to the supply stash weapon at lvl 50.

I've seen some SS for 1.2m in catshops a few days ago.
    The last I've seen in the AH was about the same price and I haven't seen one any cheaper so far. :/
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I'll just stick with whatever sling I can find then. I really don't want to spend that much :(

Thanks for the info guys.
  • Agilaz - Dreamweaver
    Agilaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Today I saw a catshop selling it for 1m in west archo. It's been some hours ago already but maybe it's still there. I can't play now, else I would check again. (still pretty expensive for just a lvl 42 weapon if you ask me^^')