The Fashion Entries That Didn't Quite Make it - Post yours!! ;D

tifazero
tifazero Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
hey sweeties! ok, ;D congratz to the winners!! now lets see all the lovely people that didnt make it!! show me what you've got. Starting with me and my twin sister teegan ;D Post your entry please!!!!
ftfoma.jpg
2yobvwz.jpg
14imrcw.jpg
kb8tn8.jpg
Post edited by tifazero on

Comments

• Shootuh - Sanctuary
    Shootuh - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No wonder why you didn't make it. Psh. xD
  • teegstarzero
    teegstarzero Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hahaha i was waiting for this, i knew you couldnt help yourself.. heres mine
    15ey8v6.jpg
    67tw8y.jpg
    2rdhitl.jpg
    20ib0cn.jpg
  • Shootuh - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    4lo7fb.png

Scary! That's something you don't wanna see in the mirror.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this contest was about the fashion combination not the decor in the pics and who is best in photoshop...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tifazero
    edited July 2009
    4lo7fb.png

Scary! That's something you don't wanna see in the mirror.
    Fyi. if you dont have anything good to contribute dont bother. But it is quite sad you need to flame us to feel a bit more secureb:chuckle
  • teegstarzero
    edited July 2009
    b:chuckle none of these pics of mine are photoshoped except the pic with the wine bottle b:cute If none of u people have nice things to say then keep ur mouths shut ^^
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm disappointed too, only one of the sets looked good. I was hoping for real competition but when I saw it and saw i didn't make it I kind of wondered why, I've seen way better and more creative outfits in game.

Wow, you two have almost the exact same chars/outfits. o.o Twins!!
    Here's mine, just so other people can jack my style. b:kiss
    One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
    Eight
    Nine

I know, that's a lot actually, but I read the EVENT post over and over to make sure nothing was wrong, sent the email, then later saw there was a thread where they pleaded to have one or two entries only. I felt kind of bad but the damage was done, lol. b:embarrass
  • tifazero
    edited July 2009
    this contest was about the fashion combination not the decor in the pics and who is best in photoshop...

and to you, flame city citizen ^^, just like this thread isnt about abuse. Its about posting your entry. Because i wanna see them ;D
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Here's mineb:victory

I call this one the Lace Cupcake Wrap (Yaya I just done shoppings when I made up this name, and YES later that day I made Cupcake's xD)
    LaceCupcakeWrap.jpg

This isn't actually the pic I send in but its the same outfit :P
    2009-06-2811-26-48.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tifazero
    edited July 2009
    I'm disappointed too, only one of the sets looked good. I was hoping for real competition but when I saw it and saw i didn't make it I kind of wondered why, I've seen way better and more creative outfits in game.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
    Eight
    Nine

I know, that's a lot actually, but I read the EVENT post over and over to make sure nothing was wrong, sent the email, then later saw there was a thread where they pleaded to have one or two entries only. I felt kind of bad but the damage was done, lol. b:embarrass

hehe, ya its all for fun !!! lovely pics!! please more more!!! they're amazing b:dirty
    edited July 2009

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven
    Eight
    Nine

I like your #8.
    I saw this cleric in Sanctuary with a Duke rose top, White bikinibottom and white fairy slippers.. Omg I was in love b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KikiKitten - Heavens Tear
    KikiKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tifazero wrote: »
    hehe, ya its all for fun !!! lovely pics!! please more more!!! they're amazing b:dirty
    Lol, thanks. ;D
    I actually have more now, I sold my black vixen a DAY before this competition but got it back after it had ended. -.- And it's actually a way better 'black' than what I had.
    I don't have screenies of my newer outfits and I actually changed my face/hair color, so I look a bit different. ;D
    I like your #8.
    I saw this cleric in Sanctuary with a Duke rose top, White bikinibottom and white fairy slippers.. Omg I was in love b:dirty
    I love the duke rose top. b:dirty It's my baby. But it's sooo hard finding a bottom to match because I hate the skirt(although I have it). I was keen onto buying a pure black or red bikini bottom, but IN game the gray actually goes much better with my hair, ears, and vixen top. You can't really see it in such bright light and clear skies, but when it gets darker the bottom matches the top perfectly.
  • tifazero
    edited July 2009
    omg omg omg girls! get ur asses on the game!! new bikinis!!! i HAVE to have those shorts.. but black!! ;D or white.. hmm ;P
    edited July 2009
    Hehe no new clothes for me untill I have my herc b:surrender
    God I suck at collecting SoF.. Only 707 so far b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shootuh - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    tifazero wrote: »
    Fyi. if you dont have anything good to contribute dont bother. But it is quite sad you need to flame us to feel a bit more secureb:chuckle

Sorry bout that, I'll try to behave more. I don't want this to turn into a flame thread.
    b:chuckle none of these pics of mine are photoshoped except the pic with the wine bottle b:cute If none of u people have nice things to say then keep ur mouths shut ^^

b:shutup Done.
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Kiki, i LOVE your #4. That is a cute combo, those frills on the duke gloves accent the fairy dress nicely. Very good eye on that one.

This is mine that didn't make it.

My personal favorite because it was my first fashion mash up waaay back from my level 2x, so it's very sentimental to me.
    outfit1-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
    edited July 2009
    Kiki, i LOVE your #4. That is a cute combo, those frills on the duke gloves accent the fairy dress nicely. Very good eye on that one.

This is mine that didn't make it.

My personal favorite because it was my first fashion mash up waaay back from my level 2x, so it's very sentimental to me.
    outfit1-1.jpg

Oh I love it <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    LaceCupcakeWrap.jpg

I like this one b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Noobonics - Heavens Tear
    Noobonics - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    barbe.jpg

my barb aaand.. my veno. :]

veno.jpg

would've been nice to win but i don't really care, i think my fash is awesome as is b:pleased
  • teegstarzero
    edited July 2009
    b:cute woow everyone Has beautiful pics. Good on u all for trying in this event ur all beautiful!! :Pb:cute

Haha that barb had wings like in one of my pics *hi-five* ;D

b:kiss xoxo
    edited July 2009
    b:laughb:victory
  • teegstarzero
    edited July 2009
    b:cute see in this one and i swear its not photo-shopped :D its quite funny how i got it tho.I was taking pics for the event and i was walking along a bridge and..sum veno comes and pks me with her nix so when i check my photos I see that one and im like AWSOME it was cool ;P

b:pleased

67tw8y.jpg
  • teegstarzero
    edited July 2009
    b:victory Omg we are number 1 on da list go uss!!b:victoryb:victory

b:cute

Make sure u show us ur stuff :P
  • zerochristy
    zerochristy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:cute *flicks hair back* hope u like it

rt2jnq.jpg
    edited July 2009
    barbe.jpg

my barb aaand.. my veno. :]

veno.jpg

would've been nice to win but i don't really care, i think my fash is awesome as is b:pleased

haha I like the barb fashion.. It should include the wings :P
    Very original.. the Tabby veno.. I have a tabby, been my main pet since lvl 44. But yea I dont really look like it xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    b:cute *flicks hair back* hope u like it

rt2jnq.jpg

cute hehe

-i decided to do a tabby veno because her name is "WarKitten" b:chuckle
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    here's my 2 women. LOL!

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=332665d4-b57b-4164-b487-04d3468f2bf8&Aux=14|0|8CBCDE0435307D0|

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=332665d4-b57b-4164-b487-04d3468f2bf8&Aux=14|0|8CBCDE0435307D0|

They don't want mix and match, to my horror! So that's why you see their clothes are either 1 piece or 2 pieces of same colour b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    91jx1t.png

Well I like it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    man thongs