Available skills aren't showing up?

Options
_MageMancer - Heavens Tear
_MageMancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
Alright so, I'm trying to level up my heal pet and revive pet skill, which is currently at level 3. My character is level 33, which means that they should now be available to level up to 4 at a Venomancer trainer. But when I click the button which shows me what skills are available to level up, heal pet and revive pet don't show up. Yes, I clicked the next page & previous page buttons. There's nothing.
Character Name: _MageMancer
Faction Name: MidEvil
Faction Position: Commissioner

Youtube: youtube.com/user/FlipCWalker

^Subscribe^

Get at me on YT or on PW, I don't bite. =)
Post edited by _MageMancer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Alright so, I'm trying to level up my heal pet and revive pet skill, which is currently at level 3. My character is level 33, which means that they should now be available to level up to 4 at a Venomancer trainer. But when I click the button which shows me what skills are available to level up, heal pet and revive pet don't show up. Yes, I clicked the next page & previous page buttons. There's nothing.

You level your heal/revive and tame at the pet lady, not the veno trainer.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • _MageMancer - Heavens Tear
    _MageMancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol, 10 levels and I forgot how to level up pet skills. xD Ty Jazmin.
    Character Name: _MageMancer
    Faction Name: MidEvil
    Faction Position: Commissioner

Youtube: youtube.com/user/FlipCWalker

^Subscribe^

Get at me on YT or on PW, I don't bite. =)
  • seuqe
    seuqe Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Mkay, maybe one of you can help me out here. So I do the quest to get my starter pet and I get 2 books while doing so. Heal pet and Revive pet. What do I do with these things? I just hit lvl 5 and the pet trainer isnt letting me do anything with them. Going by the skill tree I should have been able to learn both of those skills at lvl 3, couldnt do it then either.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Go to the pet trainer and choose learn skill. The 2 skills should show up on your skill list of skills available to learn. Make sure you have the books in your inventory, not in the bank.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • seuqe
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok, currently standing in the starting town next to the pet skill trainer Hu who is standing next to Venomancer Mei. Am I at the wrong person? Both books have been in my inventory since I got them and they dont show up on anyones list of **** for me to learn. Did my character bug on me or something?

Edit: I was there. Turns out my mouse becomes unusable in game if I alt-tab out.
  • Zetarana - Heavens Tear
    Zetarana - Heavens Tear Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is this one of those situations where you go to the "Quest Related" choice when speaking to the NPC?

I can't remember that far back...
    Zetarana - Arcane Veno
    Nephandus - Arcane Wizard
    Faction: Nocturne
  • seuqe
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well I had to do that after getting the egg for my pet and hatching it... I think. But anywho she has no quests for me and when I click learn pet skill (with my pet out) the list comes up empty. I can wander over to the Venomancer trainer and get my upgrade for.... whatever that first skill is, but there is nothing at the pet trainer.
  • Mable - Harshlands
    Mable - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think you need to select. Tame pet.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think you need to select. Tame pet.

Cookies and milk for Mable.
  • seuqe
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Not where I thought to look for player skills but it worked, thanks for the info.