Wat do u think is funner?

Options
BludShot - Lost City
BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
lol funner...my engrish rocks... ya but do u think its more fun to kill some on who is very many lvls below you and watch as they are powerless against ur might and die in an instant or forced to run away? Or do you like to 'test ur power" and fite someone on or above ur lvl to prove that u r indeed the more skilled fighter? So... are u a remorseless murderER or a noble fighter. post ur stlye and why plz!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!sugar RUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHH!!!b:angry
b:surrender
Post edited by BludShot - Lost City on

Comments

• TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    o.o

10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BludShot - Lost City
    BludShot - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    dang it ...where are my coffee beans!?
    b:surrender
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like to kill people many levels lower than me to make me feel better about myself.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • MiniFace - Lost City
    MiniFace - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol.. usually around my lvl.. as 30 isn't that much lower then me haha.

But yeah, Why make an account just for posting? Post on your main.
    PM me on Lost City if you need some help b:laugh
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I came.
    Then Lol'd
    :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i just...kill ppl...b:surrender
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i like to kill everyone b:victory
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I thank god everytime i see a white name on sanctuary server...........................................................................................................................................................................
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I like attacking lvl 9x+ because dolls are too cheap and I'm trying to bring up the price.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    for some one my lvl i fight 8x people in the 1k streams area and burning heart but if a person who is lower lvl crosses my path i kill them
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Fuhjeebies - Harshlands
    Fuhjeebies - Harshlands Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    try and fight bm's 4-5 lvl s higher
    robes get peppered by shots from lvls 30-40
    barbs i knida do a dps test on one everynow n again but forget barbs >.>
    basically anybody higher lvl with a guild title ^^
  • yaboycooper
    yaboycooper Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    noobs get no speacial treatment b:laugh no one does...
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Currently I'm still playing the pincushion rather than the stone cold killer. That's what happens when you're low 3x and the real PKers are 30-40 levels above you.

But I'll be playing with people near my own level (or above). If I want to fight something that can't really hurt me back, I'll just kill quest mobs. I actually get a reward for that that can make me stronger, makes more sense to me than picking off other players far below me without any effort.

The battle interests me, random boring deathdealing not so much.
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I pk anyone I come across. Mainly barbs my lvl or higher for the hell of it. Some say barbs are the hardest to kill at their lvl. That is wrong. If you can't kill them at your lvl then you have a crappy build.

Now-a-days I go after my kos and watch them QQ about getting killed.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i pk every white name. even guildies.

i even pked a guildie inside fb79
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizardcasper - Lost City
    Wizardcasper - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So I was passing by SP and I saw this reddie. He pmed me sayin hey, and I pmed him sayin hey back. Then he started atkin lowbies, so I went up and pkked him he was like I thought u wouldnt atk me, and I said err I was bored...and go on saying I was srry lol. I thought he was just another reddie that was scared of sum1 that could put up a fight. So I just left and went back to questin ect. and a lil bit ltr a message in my chat box poped up and it said "so and so is offline" I was like fk >.<b:surrender lol just pkked sum1 on my friend's list.b:cute so he got back on a couple of hrs. ltr and I told him I was srry and that I forgot >.< he said it was cool so..b:pleased